+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: T.j McDonald or baccri Rambo would be nice to get both

  1. #1

    T.j McDonald or baccri Rambo would be nice to get both

    No way no how we don't draft a corner in the first day of drafting I think both these guys would around I preferably like McDonald he can play man and he lays lumber he sorta reminds me of Sherman and browner in Seattle

  2. #2
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    37,658
    Those guys are both safeties though. Neither is a cover guy.

  3. #3
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    100,719
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsacks View Post
    No way no how we don't draft a corner in the first day of drafting I think both these guys would around I preferably like McDonald he can play man and he lays lumber he sorta reminds me of Sherman and browner in Seattle
    The is plenty of WAY they won't. They need linemen before anything else
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1








    # 80

  4. #4
    With kp likely leaving and rolle probably won't take a pay cut brown,hill is all we have jus a logical thought

  5. #5
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    The is plenty of WAY they won't. They need linemen before anything else
    well over the last 20 or so years the giants have shown the propensity to draft a CB in the first more times than not,,,,BPA would definately come in to effect here and I only see them biting on dee milliner who will never make it to us, or jonathan banks, possibly but not likely. there are many good corners in the draft to be had rounds 2-4. the first pick will come down to what is available. I think the only way they go OL in the 1st is if a juicy, cant pass prospect falls to us, other wise. it could be LB or DE, just my opinion.

  6. #6
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,927
    only if both Phillips & Brown are gone do I see Reese drafting a saftey..

  7. #7
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    only if both Phillips & Brown are gone do I see Reese drafting a saftey..
    brown I dodnt think is going anywhere.

  8. #8
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,927
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    brown I dodnt think is going anywhere.
    I hope so.. put a 1st round tender on him..

  9. #9
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I hope so.. put a 1st round tender on him..
    can they do that?

  10. #10
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    100,719
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    well over the last 20 or so years the giants have shown the propensity to draft a CB in the first more times than not,,,,BPA would definately come in to effect here and I only see them biting on dee milliner who will never make it to us, or jonathan banks, possibly but not likely. there are many good corners in the draft to be had rounds 2-4. the first pick will come down to what is available. I think the only way they go OL in the 1st is if a juicy, cant pass prospect falls to us, other wise. it could be LB or DE, just my opinion.
    I understand the philosophy and it seems Reese will take BPA more often than not. But I'd like to think if at 19 they had a choice that included an offensive lineman and a CB he'd take the lineman as we aren't as desperate in the secondary.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1








    # 80

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts