Mock 2013 2.6

1 Alex Okafor DE
    2 Kyle Long OT
    3 Blidi Wreh-Wilson CB
    4 Hugh Thornton OG
    5 Kwame Geathers DT
    6 Josh Evans FS
    7 Marcus Davis WR
    Last edited by shane4177; 01-23-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Come April 25th I'd venture to bet the Giants won't have Sam Montgomery as the best player available at 19. Of course, no one knows how the draft will shake up, but I just don't see it.

Give me Ogletree, Okafor or Ansah instead of Sam Montgomery any day.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

Come April 25th I'd venture to bet the Giants won't have Sam Montgomery as the best player available at 19. Of course, no one knows how the draft will shake up, but I just don't see it.

I agree with this.

Montgomery should be an early 2nd to mid 2nd imo. Probably doesn't help my opinion of him since he was one of the LSU players called out by the coaching staff for a lack of weight room dedication.

That's how I see it as well.

Fixed the 1st pick........I was trying to go with the premise that everybody and their brother was going after Ansah........so I picked what I thought would be the road less traveled so to speak.

Im hope Montgomery isnt the BPA at #19.. but I could see it happening, I like the idea of an OT in the 2nd

Veteran
    I truly don't get the Okafor love. the kid is essentially a younger Osi. How long will it be till we start calling for his head as a non factor against the run? Great player don't take this out of context. has upside but at 19. meh...

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    I truly don't get the Okafor love. the kid is essentially a younger Osi. How long will it be till we start calling for his head as a non factor against the run? Great player don't take this out of context. has upside but at 19. meh...
    Okafor looks more Tuck than Osi, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    As much as people moan and complain about modern Osi and Tuck, who would honestly be against having someone like Osi who has had a nice career with us in the big picture? I'll take that all day long.