+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Giants' Justin Tuck Vows To Return To All Pro Level In 2012

http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/23/...level-in-2013/

Excerpt: "New York Giants defensive end Justin Tuck is not happy with himself. As he continues to breakdown game film from the 2012 season, he sees a player he doesn't recognize; a player he doesn't want to be. And while attending a Garden of Dreams charity event at MSG on Tuesday night, the veteran lineman vowed to be better in 2013.

“That’s what it’s going to be for me, getting back to the Pro Bowl, All-Pro type status that I’m accustomed to playing at,” Tuck said. “I’ve been watching film of myself the last couple weeks and it’s just frustrating to see that I haven’t played to that standard and that’s going to be a definite focus for me.”

Tuck played poorly across the board in 2012, and faded down the stretch. Not only was he failing to reach the quarterback, but also began to suffer against the run. He finished the season with only four sacks – his lowest total since 2006 – and had little impact elsewhere, failing to force or recover a single fumble." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

yawn...show me.

^

Did he watch any film of himself contemplating retirement or slobbering over RG3?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    ^

Did he watch any film of himself contemplating retirement or slobbering over RG3?
    lmfao
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    ^

lmao nice one.

Tuck its to late you wimp
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Quote Originally Posted by ibbill View Post
    lmao nice one.

Tuck its to late you wimp
    Why don't you drive over to Giants Stadium and call him a wimp to his face?? Internet muscles!!

Real Pro Bowl Players are there year after year, they don't take time off and whine, sure he got dinged up but the real ones play through it, think Justin has passed up on his dreams of greatness.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Why don't you drive over to Giants Stadium and call him a wimp to his face?? Internet muscles!!
    Tuck is soft aint nobody scared of him lol

All-Pro
    His play was disappointing but so was most of the team. Don't see everyone being nearly as tough on other players that didn't perform. So many are talking about making Rolle the captain and he probably played just as bad if not worse and makes to much money. At least Tuck plays the run well.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    His play was disappointing but so was most of the team. Don't see everyone being nearly as tough on other players that didn't perform. So many are talking about making Rolle the captain and he probably played just as bad if not worse and makes to much money. At least Tuck plays the run well.
    Every player who regressed has been raked over the coals, it's not just about Tuck. As others have said, he needs to play better, not talk better and that goes for ALL of the players.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1