Never saw him give up on a play. Now seeing him not make a play, yes.
Sulking and shaking his head . . . is that really unusual for a guy who feels like he isn't performing up to his usual standards? Would you rather have him smiling and laughing in interviews after he hasn't performed?
Last edited by TCHOF; 01-24-2013 at 10:50 AM.
Anyway, this is one of those few times I will use blind faith. Something just tells me Tuck will bounce back for one more good season.
2014 Giants Mock (Assuming Nicks is let go)
1. Anthony Barr, 'Leo', Clemson
2. Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
3. Carlos Hyde, RB, Ohio
3. Yawin Smallwood, LB, Connecticut
4. Hroniss Grasu, C, Oregon
5. Rashaad Reynolds, CB, Oregon State
6. JaWaun James, OT, Tennessee