Never saw him give up on a play. Now seeing him not make a play, yes.
Sulking and shaking his head . . . is that really unusual for a guy who feels like he isn't performing up to his usual standards? Would you rather have him smiling and laughing in interviews after he hasn't performed?
Last edited by TCHOF; 01-24-2013 at 09:50 AM.
Anyway, this is one of those few times I will use blind faith. Something just tells me Tuck will bounce back for one more good season.
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF