Never saw him give up on a play. Now seeing him not make a play, yes.
Sulking and shaking his head . . . is that really unusual for a guy who feels like he isn't performing up to his usual standards? Would you rather have him smiling and laughing in interviews after he hasn't performed?
Last edited by TCHOF; 01-24-2013 at 10:50 AM.
Anyway, this is one of those few times I will use blind faith. Something just tells me Tuck will bounce back for one more good season.
2014 Giants Mock (Extra 3rd from Nicks FA comp)
1. Khalil Mack, DE/LB, Buffalo
2. Zach Martin, G/C, Notre Dame
3. Donte Moncrief, WR, Ole Miss
3. Louchiez Purifoy, CB, Florida
4. Dominique Easley, DT, Florida
5. Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State
6. Jeremy Hill, RB, LSU