+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    You have no idea what his physical issues were, and thus have no idea whether or not he could have "played throught it" any more than he did. This post is just silly. "Justin has passed upo on his dreams of greatness" . . . lol. You can't be serious with this stuff.
    yea your right he only made approx. $5,000.00 per snap and I am sure you think he gave us our moneys worth.With his all out supreme effort.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    You have no idea what it is to put it all on the line, if you only have 80% give 80%, Tuck has not played inspired football for two years, got a little excited as they got closer to the Superbowl last year but without that run by the team he might have been in San Francisco too!
    How do you know what ideas I have or don't have? Have you been in a football locker room and on a field after Pop Warner? I have.

Most of you are judgingTuck's effort strictly based upon his output and that is a flawed premise.

Neither you nor anyone on this MB (including me) have any idea how much effort Tuck put into this season.
    Last edited by TCHOF; 01-23-2013 at 01:25 PM.

How do you know what ideas I have or don't have? Have you been in a football locker room and on a field after Pop Warner? I have.

Most of you are judgingTuck's effort strictl;y based upon his output and that is a flawed premise.

Neither you nor anyone on this MB (including me) have any idea how much effort Tuck put into this season.
    Well whatever effort he's putting fourth, it's not enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Well whatever effort he's putting fourth, it's not enough.
    I give up.

Did Hakeem Nicks also not put forth enough effort this season?

I give up.

Did Hakeem Nicks also not put forth enough effort this season?
    Hakeem Nicks should have sat as well, definitely should have sat.
    The freaking doctors came out and said he needed 6-8 weeks to heal. Rueben Randle should have been used in place of Nicks.

Also, Hakeem Nicks isn't thinking about retirement every off season but still promises to do better and doesn't.

I like Tuck, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Hakeem Nicks should have sat as well, definitely should have sat.
    The freaking doctors came out and said he needed 6-8 weeks to heal. Rueben Randle should have been used in place of Nicks.

Also, Hakeem Nicks isn't thinking about retirement every off season but still promises to do better and doesn't.
    Agreed. I don't like have an injured player out there who's not playing even close to his ability. I'd rather he sit and heel, and give someone else the chance.

All-Pro
    Hakeem Nicks should have sat as well, definitely should have sat.The freaking doctors came out and said he needed 6-8 weeks to heal. Rueben Randle should have been used in place of Nicks.Also, Hakeem Nicks isn't thinking about retirement every off season but still promises to do better and doesn't.
    So he many times did you hear Tuck say he was thinking about retiring?

Most of you are judgingTuck's effort strictly based upon his output and that is a flawed premise.

Not to get into specifics, I was a State Champion in High School and College and know what it means to give it your all, at practice and game time.

Took it the next step and coached Pop Warner, we had our group form 2nd grade right until they entered High School where they went on to be Champions also.

Does this help?
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    So he many times did you hear Tuck say he was thinking about retiring?
    He said he was thinking about it in the off season prior to 2011, and also in 2011 before the Super Bowl. Clearly that just tells me he cannot perform at a efficient level throughout an entire season. I love Tuck to death, but he just cannot do it anymore. The past two seasons he has shown that he is not capable of being the player he once was. That is FINE. I understand that, people slow down, but give others a chance to perform. We have Ojomo and Tracey waiting for their opportunity on the bench, and here is Tuck promising to get better. How can you get better if you were thinking about retirement not long ago? If you are thinking about retirement you know you cannot perform. It's not rocket science. Sorry, but I'm just not buying it anymore.

Also, what ever happened to talk is cheap player the game?