+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Banned
    I would take the risk and give up a 1st rounder for Derrele Revis if it were up to me. Granted he is coming of an ACL injury but if he comes back healthy, there is not a better corner in NFL. Heck, in my opinion he is one of the top 5 corners of all time.

Veteran
    Too expensive. We need a MLB and another option to stop the run.
    We'll find a corner somewhere but the best CBs in the game won't stop the run on this team.

Never ever going to happen. Not only would the jets never trade him to us, but we aren't even sure if we can pay Nicks and Cruz. We definitely can't sign them AND Revis

just to throw this out there,,,randy moss was traded for a fourth rounder back in 2005 when he was healthy and still playing at a high level. first I don't think they trade him across town, but offer a 3rd this year and a 3rd next year, or something like that. the problem is his contract is up next year so he would be a rental, unless a new contract could be negotiated. I just heard robin lundberg say he is looking for $60 million in guaranteed money? that's where all of this becomes a dream rather than a reality.

Can't imagine the Giants taking on that type of salary. Even though he would solidify our secondary we can't afford his contract.

With our luck, as soon as he got here the refs would suddenly start calling all his PI.

Of course. The guy is a top #3 corner.

Webster, Rolle and a 3rd for Revis. That should shave off enough cap.

If your concern is just to get by RG3 and prepare for him defensively, you need to wake up, as thats all you will be, NFC Champs and Lose in the Playoffs. You better figure a way to Stop SF and their Zone Read Offense, before Kaperneck makes us Look silly next year...With what they have in place for OL,LB,DL,TE,RB,QB, they look like the team to beat for some time. With that said, we need LB who can cover the likes of VD and Corners who can cover the likes of DT,Dex,Megatron,Packers Wr etc... Our first 3 picks need to be LB,OL,CB or LB,CB,OL.

We need a fast,Impact, Covering , tackling, Machine with that first pick. I guy who when met the challenge vs the best team in NCAA Football last year left it all on the Field vs ALABAMA... that Pick is Alec Ogletree, LB Georgia. ...If you do not think so...just watch this video of him.

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....2013-NFL-Draft

more ACL issues for the Giants.....nah....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch