+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: GM Jerry Reese: Giants Will Interview Manti Teo At NFL Scouting Combine

Te'O

Would we trade up for him if hes not a top ten pick? We clearly need to upgrade our linebackers in the offseason and this guy would be a perfect leader for us in the middle. He might not have all the physical aspects you look for in the nfl hit he has Ray Lewis heart and can only get better. Your thoughts?

Veteran
    Would love to get him, unfortunately not gonna happen. we rarely trade up

All-Pro
    No.

He's really not all that great...I'd rather have Jarvis Jones.

Veteran
    We need a top OLB next year, since we can't stop any RB in our division

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I'm with you on this on but don't get your hopes high wishing the Giants drafting a LB with a high pick . Funny tht the last one was Clint and we all know how that end up. That been said I know we have a full stable of DE but I love everything about Jadeveon Clowney. That kid is a beast and will continue to grow. But like Accorsi used to say you can't have enough pass-rushers .

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    not all that great? based on what? his total domination this year?

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    I'm with you on this on but don't get your hopes high wishing the Giants drafting a LB with a high pick . Funny tht the last one was Clint and we all know how that end up. That been said I know we have a full stable of DE but I love everything about Jadeveon Clowney. That kid is a beast and will continue to grow. But like Accorsi used to say you can't have enough pass-rushers .
    If we don't draft linebacker this year, then RG3 will just have his way with this defense again. I like to think Reese is a smarter man then that. Drafting DE isn't going to do it. We need a stud linebacker or a stud safety.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    not all that great? based on what? his total domination this year?
    My opinion.... Dude has 1 SACK. I know he's a linebacker but all you could muster up is one sack?? His tackles are not all that great either. Last but not least that whole front7 is good at ND. I wonder if he is just that good cause of the others. When he went against elite talent he struggled in the run game. He's great in pass defense but that is not what WE need when RG3 is in our division. We need a sound tackler and a linebacker that is good at getting pressure on the qb, which he is not. ....

All-Pro
    I think he will be a good player but what it would cost them way to much to get him. Unless they though he was the next LT or something he is not worth it.

+ Reply to Thread