+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: GM Jerry Reese: Giants Will Interview Manti Teo At NFL Scouting Combine

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Corner over DE and LB?
    Depends on the player really. This team needs a DE more but if our two best selections did come down to Johnathan Banks or Sam Montgomery, I'd take Banks.

nahhh not at 19

Geez that game realy wrecked peoples feelings....few weeks ago everyone wouldve sacraficed their children to get teo...

dudes, Te'o just went against a Oline thats sending every one of themselves to the NFl, and makes most players obselete, why is it such a surprise now when it happens to Te'o? Sure he missed some tackles, but it was a bad game, get over it..lol j/k! Seriously though, it was a game!

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    It's all about the Combine.
    He's not the type of player that is going to kill the combine

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    I have been watching tape of him and I don't get where you see he has a problem with shedding,,,NFL LB's have problems with shedding from time to time(look at ours),,,I think the point is that he has prototypical MLB size and speed,,,and has the frame to pack on more muscle. I respect your opinion but have to disagree,,,,I think with some coaching this kid could be very good, the kid can cover and he is good in run support,,,once he put weight on the shedding thing would disappear. This is why I don't see all the love for ansah,,,very raw,,but athletic,,but by no mans the player ogletree is. His tape against Alabama looked great this year,,,he belonged on the field with them unlike te'o.
    I don't want a kid in the first that "can be good with some coaching". I want a kid that is good now!

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    I don't want a kid in the first that "can be good with some coaching". I want a kid that is good now!
    There is nobody in this entire draft that's good now without additional coaching

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Hes a good prospect, and u guys are overreacting to his weakness of shedding blockers...
    Overreacting? never said he wasnt a great player or I wouldnt draft him. Wouldnt spend all the time I do watching his games if I didnt think he had potential to be really good

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Corner over DE and LB?
    I can see the Giants drafting a CB over an LB.

This includes if our entire LBer corps were wiped out by a freak meteor shower.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    I don't see anyone in this draft that is that good.

+ Reply to Thread