I honestly can say, I dont get this.. Who would do this?!?!
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
Pretty disconcerting situation. Wether it was a plot to gain national attention to help his heisman voting or whatever. Don't know why this was needed, but I am sure he is not the first athlete to do this and should not be crucifed as that. He is going to have to gain the respect of the players in his locker room.
RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College
I think he was talking to some girl online for a long time, and probably did fall for her. Then just kept telling everyone that he had someone, and when they pushed, he made up stories about her.
The dead thing, perhaps she disappeared? Stopped talking to him? Im not sure.
But I do think once he started with the stories he had to keep weaving them, couldnt just come out and say "it was all a lie".