+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: GM Jerry Reese: Giants Will Interview Manti Teo At NFL Scouting Combine

I honestly can say, I dont get this.. Who would do this?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I have absolutely no idea.

He claims that it was an internet relationship, but how could that be if he came out and said he met her at Stanford and went on a trip to Hawaii?
    Somebody is lying.
    Crazy....If they find out this dude made it all up,he wont be drafted perhaps...

The whole thing is just weird.
    So he's the victim of an internet hoax but he claims he met her at a Stanford game..ok so who was that girl and who's the girl he talked to on the phone every night?
    Why would the MLB at Notre Dame a presumed 1st rd pick need to have a GF over the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Why would the MLB at Notre Dame a presumed 1st rd pick need to have a GF over the internet
    I really hate making assumptions about a situation we only have little information on but that's what has me thinking the Te'o camp engineered this whole story to get him out in the open and to raise his stock. Wouldn't surprise me if someone else was pulling the puppet strings and Manti was just going for the ride.

I don't even know if he's going to be drafted anymore.
    Oh.. be quiet
    People get caught smoking weed and still get drafted you think this lie is going to prevent a talent from him from getting drafted?!? go back to the regular forums

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I really hate making assumptions about a situation we only have little information on but that's what has me thinking the Te'o camp engineered this whole story to get him out in the open and to raise his stock. Wouldn't surprise me if someone else was pulling the puppet strings and Manti was just going for the ride.
    No matter what he lied numerous times. he said he want on vacation with her. They asked about her before the NC game a week after he Supposedly knew

Quote Originally Posted by Smith&Nicks View Post
    Oh.. be quiet
    People get caught smoking weed and still get drafted you think this lie is going to prevent a talent from him from getting drafted?!? go back to the regular forums
    He will be drafted but he will be humiliated in the locker room. Leveon Bell ,Sean Porter, Brandon Coleman, Terrel Thomas just a few guys I noticed on my timeline cracking jokes

Quote Originally Posted by Smith&Nicks View Post
    Oh.. be quiet People get caught smoking weed and still get drafted you think this lie is going to prevent a talent from him from getting drafted?!? go back to the regular forums
    Wtf? Lying about somebody dying from cancer is sick and twisted, I don't care who you are. If he came out and said he made the whole thing up, something is seriously seriously wrong with him. Now sit down somewhere.

Let's go.

Veteran
    Pretty disconcerting situation. Wether it was a plot to gain national attention to help his heisman voting or whatever. Don't know why this was needed, but I am sure he is not the first athlete to do this and should not be crucifed as that. He is going to have to gain the respect of the players in his locker room.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

I think he was talking to some girl online for a long time, and probably did fall for her. Then just kept telling everyone that he had someone, and when they pushed, he made up stories about her.

The dead thing, perhaps she disappeared? Stopped talking to him? Im not sure.

But I do think once he started with the stories he had to keep weaving them, couldnt just come out and say "it was all a lie".

+ Reply to Thread