+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: GM Jerry Reese: Giants Will Interview Manti Teo At NFL Scouting Combine

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Wtf? Lying about somebody dying from cancer is sick and twisted, I don't care who you are. If he came out and said he made the whole thing up, something is seriously seriously wrong with him. Now sit down somewhere.
    Oh.. please that is not the JOHN BROWN case here. What happened is wierd but to say he's not going to get drafted is ridiculous. Cause he made up an invisible girlfriend that died from lukemia. so he doing to go UDFA for that gimme a back. go to your corner gossip girl.

Signing Out!

DRAFT TODD GURLEY

It might hurt him a little, but lying about a gf is petty stuff really. Look at the guys with 20 kids out of college, or the ones who rob banks.

That bowl game performance was far worse for his draft stock than this story.

Of course the bigger question is... when teams interview him, and they have the psychologists there, do they find out hes an insane person, or if hes normal and just caught up in some nonsense and lies.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I really hate making assumptions about a situation we only have little information on but that's what has me thinking the Te'o camp engineered this whole story to get him out in the open and to raise his stock. Wouldn't surprise me if someone else was pulling the puppet strings and Manti was just going for the ride.
    If so thats insane....Also, teams arent going to pick a guy high because his girlfriend died....I mean look at Herz,he actually had it....

Quote Originally Posted by Smith&Nicks View Post
    Oh.. please that is not the JOHN BROWN case here. What happened is wierd but to say he's not going to get drafted is ridiculous. Cause he made up an invisible girlfriend that died from lukemia. so he doing to go UDFA for that gimme a back. go to your corner gossip girl.

Signing Out!
    Calm down..everything is going to be okay, just take a deep breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Calm down..everything is going to be okay, just take a deep breath.
    breath taken and your still borderline Re-re for thinking he won't get drafted for this. look nice attempt you wanted to come talk draft stuff, the season ended and your fighting to fill in the time during your empty days, I hear ya but save the soap oprea theatricals for the main forum or smack talk!

DRAFT TODD GURLEY

Quote Originally Posted by Smith&Nicks View Post
    breath taken and your still borderline Re-re for thinking he won't get drafted for this. look nice attempt you wanted to come talk draft stuff, the season ended and your fighting to fill in the time during your empty days, I hear ya but save the soap oprea theatricals for the main forum or smack talk!
    I didn't come to talk draft stuff, I just commented on this one particular issue and gave my opinion. That's cool if you don't agree but you don't have to call me a ****** for disagreeing with me lol.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I think he was talking to some girl online for a long time, and probably did fall for her. Then just kept telling everyone that he had someone, and when they pushed, he made up stories about her.

The dead thing, perhaps she disappeared? Stopped talking to him? Im not sure.

But I do think once he started with the stories he had to keep weaving them, couldnt just come out and say "it was all a lie".
    I kind of see this as a logical scenario. But the question I still have is why would his dad play along as if he knew the girl via phone conversations. I don't think it hurts his draft stock unless he lets it hurt him in interviews. Backing out of the senior bowl was a bad move as well.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    He will be drafted but he will be humiliated in the locker room. Leveon Bell ,Sean Porter, Brandon Coleman, Terrel Thomas just a few guys I noticed on my timeline cracking jokes
    Please humiliated? This isnt high school, sure people are gna crack jokes on twiiter what else is it good for but a story coming from deadspin of all things wont lead to this guy getting wedgies and swirlys in the locker room. He's a respected young player not somebody whos is known for antics.
    Last edited by MattyD21; 01-16-2013 at 07:31 PM.

If you read the whole story from deadpin you can clearly see he was in on it...The guy's a sick **** and I want the Giants to have nothing to do with him

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    If you read the whole story from deadpin you can clearly see he was in on it...The guy's a sick **** and I want the Giants to have nothing to do with him
    deadspin doesnt have the entire story. Clearly.

+ Reply to Thread