+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: GM Jerry Reese: Giants Will Interview Manti Teo At NFL Scouting Combine

idk he saying it was a "sick joke" played on him

He is either really stupid or really evil. Either way I don't want him on my team.

Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    He is either really stupid or really evil. Either way I don't want him on my team.
    The world isnt all black and white... We dont even have the complete story yet.

And Im pretty sure making up a story about how a gf died, isnt "really evil".

I'm a notre dame fan and I thought teo was great for nd but I don't think this will effect his draft status, missing tackles against bama prbly did that. He had a number of ints this season but is still very average in coverage and despite what some may think he is not a sideline to sideline player. Having said that if he was there in the 3rd round I'd be fine with the giants taking him.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    deadspin doesnt have the entire story. Clearly.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okwaIsFYGQQ
    "I will see them again" lol, he never saw her!

The world isnt all black and white... We dont even have the complete story yet.

And Im pretty sure making up a story about how a gf died, isnt "really evil".
    A fake inspirational story. Told to get himself noticed and to get attention. From what I read at least.
    Your right I don't know the official story yet. Thats just what I heard

His grand parents passing away was true

he should have saved this story until after his performance in the BCS Championship game, you could smell the stink all the way in PA.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    he should have saved this story until after his performance in the BCS Championship game, you could smell the stink all the way in PA.
    Supposedly he was told like two days before the BCS game that his story about the gf was going to break soon.

Supposedly he was told like two days before the BCS game that his story about the gf was going to break soon.
    I was never high on this guy,,but do you think it had something to do with his awful performance, assuming he is telling the truth,,or was he just exposed,,or both? lol.

+ Reply to Thread