+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: GM Jerry Reese: Giants Will Interview Manti Teo At NFL Scouting Combine

Everyone essentially is interviewing Te'o. It's to get a sense of his actual character in light of the recent scandals surrounding him.

I would hope he does... But I also hope we dont draft him.
    "It wasnt Eli's fault he threw that interception"

JR's job is to interview all prostective draft need possibilities, I don't think he is playing any games to fool another team away from who he wants, and, who would that be at this point. JR like every GM has alist of draft candidates and will talk to all of them and a fewothers as well. At #19 he already has a list of possibilities, I'm sure, so as to draft next in line if his first choice(s) are taken. T'eo's ranking for his position against all teams needing him at his position.are who JR is up against. I like reading the different draft prohecies and am waiting to see what they list for the Giants - LB or OL

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    not all that great? based on what? his total domination this year?
    He looked absolutely pathetic in all phases of the game vs. Bama. If you can't bring your A game to the National Championship game - no thanks. Jones and a few others are much more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Everyone essentially is interviewing Te'o. It's to get a sense of his actual character in light of the recent scandals surrounding him.
    Its good to get a sense of as many guys as possible even if u arent drafting them u never know what will happen down the road

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    The Giants need to draft lineman on both sides of the ball. Improve the lines everything else will fall into place. I could even see a DT since Marvin Austin is a bust
    +1, a STUD DT that can stop the middle and somehow cause pressure on the QB. Im thinking like Smith on the 49ers, very hard to find. Depends what JR does in free agency to address both lines

Quote Originally Posted by evojutsu View Post
    +1, a STUD DT that can stop the middle and somehow cause pressure on the QB. Im thinking like Smith on the 49ers, very hard to find. Depends what JR does in free agency to address both lines
    I agree with Redeye . . . .improve the lines on both sides of the ball and let everything else fall into place.

+ Reply to Thread