+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSabbath View Post
    There is no chance in hell that Ogletree falls to the third.... "or later"??? Not sure if serious. I think he's going to shoot up the boards. The linebacker I REALLY wanted int his draft, CJ Mosley, has decided to return for his senior year, so Ogletree is next up for me.

You are right though, Georgia has the strictest drug discipline in the SEC (Kentucky may be right there with them).
    Ogletree is getting mocked as a low 2nd rounder right now. A poor Combine will put him solidly into the 3rd round and his off-field issues might stick him lower down depending who he falls down through.

Conversely, a great Combine could put him solidly in the latter half of the 1st round (great Combine > iffy character flaws).

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Ogletree is getting mocked as a low 2nd rounder right now. A poor Combine will put him solidly into the 3rd round and his off-field issues might stick him lower down depending who he falls down through.

Conversely, a great Combine could put him solidly in the latter half of the 1st round (great Combine > iffy character flaws).
    actually he is in the 1st in a lot of the mocks I have seen,,,chicago seems to be the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post

I think we're looking at different mocks. Gill Brandt just mocked him as the #8 pick to the Buffalo Bills.

I think we're looking at different mocks. Gill Brandt just mocked him as the #8 pick to the Buffalo Bills.
    you mean te'o to the bills,,right?

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    you mean te'o to the bills,,right?
    No.. .Ogletree.

Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    It's worth noting that Alec Ogletree failed a drug test earlier last year and was suspended for the first 4 games as a result. That would mark his second suspension at Georgia.

He was also suspended for 1 game as a freshman for misdemeanor theft.

That doesn't sound like a guy we pick up in the 1st round.
    Sounds just like LT....

All kidding aside, that is concerning. From like I've seen I like his skills more than Te'o's but that does rise a few questions.

No.. .Ogletree.
    really? I haven't seen that anywhere and I have been to many mock drafts,,I saw te'o to the bills at 8...I am going to do some investigating now, lol.

really? I haven't seen that anywhere and I have been to many mock drafts,,I saw te'o to the bills at 8...I am going to do some investigating now, lol.
    http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/mock-d...itter_mock_gil

wow,,this is the only place I have seen this,,kinda funny because it is the exact opposite of a lot of mocks,,,many have ogeltree to us or around us and te'o going that low,,,thanks.

wow,,this is the only place I have seen this,,kinda funny because it is the exact opposite of a lot of mocks,,,many have ogeltree to us or around us and te'o going that low,,,thanks.
    what do you think of arthur brown in the second?