+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Wouldn't an online/distance girlfriend be awfully convenient in the possibility that Te'o is a homosexual too? This guy must of had all kinds of potential panty dropping situations thrown at him being the "Alpha Male" on campus so instead of fumbling to refuse their offers, he can just fall back on his online relationship.

Anyway, here is what we know about Ronaiah Tuiasosopo

Late Wednesday night, Twitter user Justin Megahan dug up some tweets from a few Twitter users who connected a man named Ronaiah Tuiasosopo to the Lennay Kekua fake identity.

Tuiasosopo (pictured), as his last name suggests, is part of the Tuiasosopo football family that includes former Washington quarterback Marques Tuiasosopo and former NFL player Manu Tuiasosopo. Deadspin reported in its piece that Ronaiah has been using the Lennay Kekua fake identity to dupe people since at least 2008. Deadspin says he is 22, played high school football in Lancaster, Calif., and is currently involved in his family’s church. He has interacted with Te’o over Twitter, attended the USC-Notre Dame game with his family reportedly as guests of Te’o, and he and Te’o know each other, according to Deadspin.

These two were VERY close so there is a strong possibility that both of them created this hoax to boost Teo's media presence. I suppose there is a chance he is just super gullible and innocent but it's just too much of a coincidence of how much he benefited from this during the football season.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    The problem is, wou have no idea if any of what you are saying is true.
    Neither does the opposite argument. We don't have all the facts yet

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    He didn't have a webcam and nor did the girl? Come on? What is he such a loser, that he just had a blind chat with a girl , who obviously could of been anyone, and just fell for er??lol And didn't he go to the funeral? How can anyone be so stupid? Thers just way to many layers for this to not be all, and i mean ALL on manti... I woulden't want someone that stupid on my team, i tell u that much.. It'd be annoying knowing someone that stupid is on are team, regardless of how good he is.. Hes a idiot!
    Agreed about the webcam stuff. He should have known better. That is if he was hoaxed and not just lying the whole time. Honestly I don't know what's worse being dumb enough to be hoaxed or being in on it. I think he is suited best in a 3-4 but I'd take him in third round. He is prbly a late 1st early 2nd round pick though

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    These two were VERY close so there is a strong possibility that both of them created this hoax to boost Teo's media presence. I suppose there is a chance he is just super gullible and innocent but it's just too much of a coincidence of how much he benefited from this during the football season.
    I dont really know or care about the whole sexuality arguement.

As you suggest, and has been suggested by ESPN too , I think it is likely this was just a story to gain fame. Remember, he didnt reveal to anyone that this was a online only relationship until after the story came out. In fact, he was telling everyone that he was meeting with this girl during periods where they had not even met officially online.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Neither does the opposite argument. We don't have all the facts yet
    True.

If he truly got hoaxed and he a complete victim, I don't think that it will have any impact at all on his draft stock.

If he was involved and has been lying, some teams will take him off their boards, but some won't. He might drop a little, but some team will snatch him up thinking that they got aa great value because he dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    He didn't have a webcam and nor did the girl? Come on? What is he such a loser, that he just had a blind chat with a girl , who obviously could of been anyone, and just fell for er??lol And didn't he go to the funeral? How can anyone be so stupid? Thers just way to many layers for this to not be all, and i mean ALL on manti... I woulden't want someone that stupid on my team, i tell u that much.. It'd be annoying knowing someone that stupid is on are team, regardless of how good he is.. Hes a idiot!
    He said he talked on the phone to this girl for hours. So is that true? Who in fact was he on the phone with? Perhaps he did web cam this girl?

The power of the *****. Gets ya everytime Poor teo

He said he talked on the phone to this girl for hours. So is that true? Who in fact was he on the phone with? Perhaps he did web cam this girl?
    The problem with that is the girls picture on the twitter account is a completely different girl who was coned in to giving tuiasasopo a picture. No way could teo webcam with the same girl, u think he'd notice
    Last edited by juice33s; 01-17-2013 at 11:57 AM.

here is what we now know as fact :

1) he said on national TV he loved this girl.

2) He never met with her in person as he said he had done perviously. In fact, only after dec 26th when he was 1st informed she didnt exist did he acknowledge it was only an "online relationship" despite previous comments to the contrary.

3) He and the girl who's picture was tied to the account have a mutual friend or aquaintence who the girl is now saying is the 1 who took the picture. 1 degree of separation.

4) After she got in a severe car accident, he didnt go visit this girl despite "being in love" with her.

5) After she was diagnosed with Cancer, he didnt go visit her.

6) After she died, he didnt go to the Funeral or send flowers or anything.

7) He claimed on twitter to have sent her flowers at 1 point, according to everyone looking into it, there is no evidence that this transaction ever happened.

8) he claimed to have talked to her multiple times on the phone, almost every night until they fell asleep. Yet, he hasnt .bothered to have his phone records pulled so he can find out who in fact he was talking to?

9) He claims to have talked to her mother, again no phone records to support.

10) he claimed to have spent time with her in Hawaii...never happened.

11) He claimed to have met her in 2009. Never happened

12) Some of the stories his parent told now seem to conflict with reality as well. They are now refusing comment as is Te'o.

13) whoever was pulling this alleged and intricate "hoax" had multiple people involved and spent months perpetuating this hoax. Hours per day with multiple people talking to him on the phone. Yet, they had no motivation for doing it. They did not con him out of money or ask him to send gifts...etc.

With every passing hour the media is uncovering more and more.....

The blood is in the water and the media sharks are circling. This story is going to get ugly for Te'o.

T'eo stock dropping.....?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/brandt-...6934--nfl.html

I like where he gives his analysis on the MLB position as a whole to the pros......