+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    I agree he was duped. I don't think he had malicious intentions even towards the end of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by ImElectric2 View Post
    Oh yeah, very strange indeed overall. I actually feel that the gay angle could play a part IF it turns out he was involved. And I mean, he clearly lied about things....there's no question about that. He wouldn't be in this mess if he didn't lie. However, my thinking is his lies were rooted in a 'truth' that was manufactured by someone else. As I stated previously, I think its the classic 'kid lies about having a girlfriend in another state that no ones ever met before' just on a much grander scale and with social media involved. The whole story is ridiculous no matter how it breaks. It's def got me interested lol. What'd Peyton say to Jeff Saturday on the sidelines? "Better than Desperate Housewives"? Indeed...
    Thats what I think too, but there are still some questions. Like who did he talk to on the phone, who did he tweet to that he met after the stanford game, etc etc.

Dude, imagine if we got Ogletree in the first and then Teo in like the 5th or 6th? I'd call that a huge win for Reese.
    Te'o - Ogletree - J Williams.. I like that, dont know about 5th or 6th round though

I agree he was duped. I don't think he had malicious intentions even towards the end of it all.
    Well if you agree he was completely duped then why do you talk about getting him in the 5th or 6th?? lol

Will Mantei Teo' fall to us at 19?

Anyone think he will fall that far? Its not really that far when you think about it. I say take a chance on him. He will add energy and hunger to our D!

Haha, joking about the rounds but still fantasizing about both lbs. I wonder if he did fall to the 2nd if Reese would break trends and trade up

Sucks his girlfriend won't be there when he's drafted.

MUCH better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    LOL.

If he is involved in any way, the Giants won't touch him.

if he does fall i dunno how jr could pass on him if hes going by bpa...depends on the board but he was a potential top 5 pick...

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    She'll be there in spirit.