+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Free Agent do you want most?

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    this.. and Loadholt or Vollmer to play RT
    This. I want Loadholt as our RT next year.

Draft womack with the 19th and we have a solid Oline for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
    This. I want Loadholt as our RT next year.

Draft womack with the 19th and we have a solid Oline for next year.
    In your scenario, would you be putting Womack at LG and keep Boothe for depth. Or would you move Boothe to C?

I think the Giants may bring back Locklear at RT, and see if Brewer is ready to challenge that spot. Trust me that Bama O-line looked great this year with Fluker, Womack and Jones. And I would have no problem with Womack at 19. Something tells me though that Reese will be going to the defensive side of the ball with our 1st rd selection. Only time will tell.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Dolphins won't tag or sign Long I think so if he comes for good money him, or Loadholt.

I wouldn't mind an underrated CB either.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    In your scenario, would you be putting Womack at LG and keep Boothe for depth. Or would you move Boothe to C?

I think the Giants may bring back Locklear at RT, and see if Brewer is ready to challenge that spot. Trust me that Bama O-line looked great this year with Fluker, Womack and Jones. And I would have no problem with Womack at 19. Something tells me though that Reese will be going to the defensive side of the ball with our 1st rd selection. Only time will tell.
    In his scenario they might let Boothe walk. I fear Locklear may not be in the NFL next year. That injury looked nasty and he's getting on in years.

dwayne bowe

Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    dwayne bowe
    Overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by GTGiantsFan View Post
    Overrated.
    id disagree. if anything id say hes underrated. he's had no one with any legitimate claim to being a starting qb throwing him the ball his entire stay at KC and he's still been a beast consistently. u put him on this offense, he'd be an absolute beast

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    id disagree. if anything id say hes underrated. he's had no one with any legitimate claim to being a starting qb throwing him the ball his entire stay at KC and he's still been a beast consistently. u put him on this offense, he'd be an absolute beast
    We view a lot of things differently, the box score's show a lot of good stats and the fantasy points are there because of a lot of late scoring in garbage time. He drops a lot of balls and is responsible for interceptions. He'd be a good #2 but is too unreliable to be a #1. One of the most overrated players in the game.

Definitely not the most, but a couple of guys that would be nice signings would be Leodis McKelvin and Kassim Osgood. Our STs have made strides, these two guys would just make them kick ***.

Wilson and Randle should have much larger roles in the offense next year, so they'll definitely be cutting back on STs.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post

Having Boothe for depth would be great. My starting line would be Beatty, Womack, Bass, Snee, and Loadholt.

I doubt Locklear is coming back next year. If we do go Defense in round 1 i hope it's linebacker or DE.

+ Reply to Thread