+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    outside of some of our own guys, and thinking about our Cap situation, i woulden't mind if we could get Wallace Gilberry DE Bengals and i woulden't mind taking a shot on Derek Cox CB Jags.. Theres plenty of other guys out there, and for all i know, we can't afford these guys, but as far as possible affordable guys , these would be 2 that i'd be interested in..
    add phil dawson,,we need a kicker with a real leg.

outside of this organization I hope we bring in a young but veteran starting Olineman or MLB...not some scrub who is on and off due to injury.

inside we need to keep Beatty, Cruz and Bennett on tap...I think if we get a nice compliment at RT or guard our Oline will be inline to get our run and pass attack going again which means Cruz and Martellus will have fantastic seasons!

I could stand it if we re-signed Osi but not at the risk of bringing in great talent at MLB in FA...Osi is capable but I think Kiwi and Adrian tracy shift to fill that void and have great seasons as long as our defensive coordinator can make the pieces fit properly this time around! I still believe T'eo would suffice as a rookie!

Phillips seems to make this defense work the way it needs to but that is scary **** because he is often injured and not on the field...dammed if you do and dammed if you don't in this case...maybe Webster could be shifted to Safety AND take a pay cut.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Will Beatty, Victor Cruz, Martellus Bennett
    THIS!!!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    THIS!!!!
    Stevie Brown..??
    (1)Aaron Donald, DT Pittsburgh - (2)Jordan Matthews, WR Vanderbilt - (3)Jack Mewhort, OL Ohio State
    (4)Arthur Lynch, TE Georgia - (5)Bryan Stork, C Florida State - (5)Tyler Gaffney, RB Stanford
    (6)Prince Shembo, OLB Notre Dame

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Stevie Brown..??
    HIM TOO!!!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    this.. and Loadholt or Vollmer to play RT
    100% agree!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hungrrrry View Post
    outside of this organization I hope we bring in a young but veteran starting Olineman or MLB...not some scrub who is on and off due to injury.

inside we need to keep Beatty, Cruz and Bennett on tap...I think if we get a nice compliment at RT or guard our Oline will be inline to get our run and pass attack going again which means Cruz and Martellus will have fantastic seasons!

I could stand it if we re-signed Osi but not at the risk of bringing in great talent at MLB in FA...Osi is capable but I think Kiwi and Adrian tracy shift to fill that void and have great seasons as long as our defensive coordinator can make the pieces fit properly this time around! I still believe T'eo would suffice as a rookie!

Phillips seems to make this defense work the way it needs to but that is scary **** because he is often injured and not on the field...dammed if you do and dammed if you don't in this case...maybe Webster could be shifted to Safety AND take a pay cut.
    Where is all of the money for these signing going to come from?

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Where is all of the money for these signing going to come from?
    pull it out of their ***...they need to figure it out...my job as a fan is not to worry about that, my job is to demand it

Quote Originally Posted by hungrrrry View Post
    pull it out of their ***...they need to figure it out...my job as a fan is not to worry about that, my job is to demand it
    Why not just demand that they sign Jake Long and Loadholt, then trade for Revis and Patrick Willis then?

Quote Originally Posted by Bones911 View Post
    Hey guys we are entering free agency in little over a month. What Free Agent would be at the top of your list the Giants to go after? Do not let money get in away. What guy would your drool over for.

My pick: OT Jake Long

I have no idea if he will resign with Miami or if they will Franchise him. This year the Franchise tag for OT would be 15 million. That's a lot of money to reserve a guy. If Reese would be able to get him here in NY he would solidify the line, open up holes for the running game and be a true leader in the locker room. Not to mention he is young enough that he could be a Giants for years to come protecting our best asset Eli.

So who is your top Free Agent Priority?
    Even if we had the cap space, JR is not going to spend primo money on a top LT like Long. He'll be looking for more unheralded players (and less expensive) like when he signed O'Hare. I'm not interested, anyway, in breaking the bank on FA's. If we were only a player away, then fine, but that may not be the case with this time. We'll see next season.