+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring Spags back!!!!!

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPP=BEASTMODE View Post
    Too bad we aren't looking for a defensive coordinator because Spags was fired by the Saints.
    fewell was bad but his defense didnt give up over 7000 yards and over 450 points like Spags D did
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    In fact the giants gave up 110 less points and almost 1000 less yards...and although that's a far cry from what the top teams posted it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to switch back. Someone made a good point. To many mobile QBs
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    In fact the giants gave up 110 less points and almost 1000 less yards...and although that's a far cry from what the top teams posted it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to switch back. Someone made a good point. To many mobile QBs
    Too many mobile quarterbacks? Please explain

I don't know how people can be against bringing Spags back? What has Fewell done to warrant his job safe?

How bout if we brought him in to coach our D-Line
    "it don't cost you nothing to be nice"

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'm starting to think the players made the coach
    Indeed. I was expecting New Orleans to be a dominating defense, obviously that didn't work out well. However, Saint's don't have the talent Spags coached during 07 season compared to last year.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JPP=BEASTMODE View Post
    Too bad we aren't looking for a defensive coordinator because Spags was fired by the Saints.
    Yeah because his defense was worse than the Giants and he has now been fired two times since he was the DC here. Yeah hire him.

All-Pro
    Stop looking at yards. Points are the only stat that counts. The league is built for offense. Look at all the record being broken every year.

In St Louis he had far worse defensive players than the Giants ever had and posted similar numbers, and in one year I think he did even better.
    Saints defense has been declining, they were in the bottom 10 in 2011 I think in yards per game.. not sure but everybody knew the players on the D were the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by nycisgreat View Post
    Oh yes we can when our current DC is statistically the worst in Giants history. The guy is worse than Bill Sheridan, and I never thought someone else would ever top him.
    12th in Points is not the worst statistical season ever sorry it isnt

+ Reply to Thread