+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Giants workout players

Today the Giants worked out the following players :

LB Sergio Kindle, TE Steve Skelton, QB Chester Stewart, WR Patrick Turner, K Carson Wiggs, TE Jamie Childers, DB Buddy Jackson, K Justin Medlock, P Jake Rogers,

Kindle is intriguing to me, he was a pretty good linebacker at Texas before his injury. He fell down a few flights of stairs his rookie season and fractured his skull. He is a good pass rusher, which is prob why Reese is giving him a look

Please post a link
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Sergio is the only name on that list I recognize, those injuries sound pretty brutal though.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Please post a link
    Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
    Giants tried out a handful of players: TE Jamie Childers, DB Buddy Jackson, LB Sergio Kindle, K Justin Medlock, P Jake Rogers ...
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

sorry it was a twitter post so I didn't think i needed a link

Starter
    i live just outside of baltimore. the word around here is the guy just isnt the same since the injury. i also have heard that his work ethic and attitude are in question. i don't think he is a better option than what we already have. the name might be intriguing, this point I'd rather see what we have in ojomo,Tracy, and trattou

yea he had a pretty bad injury so who knows...doesn't mean the team is going to sign him, they check out alot of players in the offseason

Veteran
    who are these people?

Will make the Front Office's claim of "We brought a lot of people in this year" later on true.

ah.. Kindle is worth a look..

patrick turner is also interesting as well, he's made some plays in the league