+ Reply to Thread

Eli Manning Today

The Giants actually won despite Elis playing today. He was awful, one of the worst games I've ever seen him play. It was nice to see people step up around him. Thank god Sanchez threw the ball so much, because I've never seen a worse quarterback in my life. About time people around Eli stepped up when he was playing poorly. He cannot play poorly anymore this year though, no more of this garbage.

Re: Eli Manning Today

eli played fine. the receivers were not getting open all day, and his one pick was clearly nicks fault. maybe you had one too many during the game?

[quote user="pjam84"]eli played fine. the receivers were not getting open all day, and his one pick was clearly nicks fault. maybe you had one too many during the game?[/quote]
    The pick was on Nicks, but Manning did not play well at all.

Eli did fine, was a little off on the check downs and hots with the WRs, obviously will give the benefit of the doubt to Eli that the WRs didn't had the correct reads . That been said the paper plains secondary played it tough .
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="Gmen2005"]The Giants actually won despite Elis playing today. He was awful, one of the worst games I've ever seen him play. It was nice to see people step up around him. Thank god Sanchez threw the ball so much, because I've never seen a worse quarterback in my life. About time people around Eli stepped up when he was playing poorly. He cannot play poorly anymore this year though, no more of this garbage.
    [/quote]

Are you serious???

So I guess we are just going to throw every dropped pass that bounced off the receiver's hands out the window in order to make your point legitimate?

[quote user="G-Men Surg."]Eli did fine, was a little off on the check downs and hots with the WRs, obviously will give the benefit of the doubt to Eli that the WRs didn't had the correct reads . That been said the paper plains secondary played it tough .[/quote]
    it was nice to see the defense play well, but holy cow is sanchez bad. I've never seen someone complete 25 passes to the line of scrimmage.

[quote user="ToomerFORtheBomb"][quote user="Gmen2005"]The Giants actually won despite Elis playing today. He was awful, one of the worst games I've ever seen him play. It was nice to see people step up around him. Thank god Sanchez threw the ball so much, because I've never seen a worse quarterback in my life. About time people around Eli stepped up when he was playing poorly. He cannot play poorly anymore this year though, no more of this garbage.
    [/quote]

Are you serious???

So I guess we are just going to throw every dropped pass that bounced off the receiver's hands out the window in order to make your point legitimate?[/quote]

He had a lot of drops, but he did not play well. I credit the Jets defense for this. Manning will bounce back though I know that

[quote user="Gmen2005"][quote user="G-Men Surg."]Eli did fine, was a little off on the check downs and hots with the WRs, obviously will give the benefit of the doubt to Eli that the WRs didn't had the correct reads . That been said the paper plains secondary played it tough .[/quote]
    it was nice to see the defense play well, but holy cow is sanchez bad. I've never seen someone complete 25 passes to the line of scrimmage.
    [/quote]
    The Jets don't have an explosive O and their vertical game is non existent, can't manage coming from behind very well and Sanchez looks unconfortable in the pocket. Take them out of their comfort zone and they look average.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

[quote user="G-Men Surg."][quote user="Gmen2005"][quote user="G-Men Surg."]Eli did fine, was a little off on the check downs and hots with the WRs, obviously will give the benefit of the doubt to Eli that the WRs didn't had the correct reads . That been said the paper plains secondary played it tough .[/quote]
    [/quote]
    The Jets don't have an explosive O and their vertical game is non existent, can't manage coming from behind very well and Sanchez looks unconfortable in the pocket. Take them out of their comfort zone and they look average.[/quote]
    definitely, Sanchez looked lost tonight. It was nice to see the defense play well.