http://www.giants101.com/2013/01/25/...-team-in-2013/

Except: "It's still too early in the offseason to have any idea what Terrell Thomas' future is with the New York Giants. After being selected in the second-round of the 2008 NFL Draft, Thomas will attempt to return to the team in 2013 after tearing his ACL for the second consecutive season, and the third time in his football career. Obviously, the odds are stacked against him. It's incredibly difficult to return to full strength after three serious knee injuries. However, Thomas seems to be on track to do just that.

Yesterday, he posted some encouraging notes on his personal website.

"The greatest thing about today’s workout was that there was no reoccurring swelling from my previous workout even though I did a lot of lateral movements and box jumps. There are also no signs of tendentious, so moving forward that is a positive," he wrote.

"This afternoon I jogged in the pool as I try to retain good sprinting form underwater. Slowly I will begin to transition out of the pool. I love the atmosphere here in Pensacola Florida. The view is beautiful, as I am right on the water. God has truly blessed me in so many ways. He has given me the opportunity to rehab in a place that is pushing me to be my best. As I workout twice a day for up to two hours which can be challenging I know that it will be worthwhile," Thomas continued.

There's a lot to digest there, but it seems like Thomas is on track to have a chance to make the roster in 2013. The fact that he is able to make lateral movements without experiencing swelling and tendonitis in his knee means he has made significant progress since his surgery. He's able to run in a pool, which is the first step in a long process of attempting to get back to full speed." Read more...