+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Giants' Terrell Thomas Jogging In Pool, Hopes To Return In 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I think that we are alll assuming that he is brought back under a new contract. The old one shouldn't fly after last preseason didn't work out.
    It will be a Smith type situation. If they don't think he can come back they can offer an injury settlement
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Banned
    I think TT deserves another shot. However, I remember him when healthy as being pretty good but nothing really special. Maybe I am wrong but I don’t know why folks are thinking he is the answer to our problems if he comes back healthy. Regardless, I think he deserves a shot.

The man has 2 choices... retire to a 9-5 job and wonder if he could have come back, or give it his best shot now.
    I appreciate a man who busts his butt to get better
    I don't think he can play at the pro level after 3 ACL's, but he sure deserves a chance to prove otherwise. No, he is not the answer, but if his knee can hold up he is at least better depth than anything we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    why are all these bad players returning? this off season sucks
    I am sure its been said already but you should change your forum name to "BlackCloud57"...
    you are always so negative......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I am sure its been said already but you should change your forum name to "BlackCloud57"...
    you are always so negative......
    I'm not always negative, I just don't feel positive about a player who has 3 ACL injuries making a significant contribution to an already bad secondary. Of course I can also be wrong.

Him and Webster can duel it out. Just leave Prince alone.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    But I think he's played well enough for us that he deserves a chance to prove he can still play.
    He never could play.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    Him and Webster can duel it out. Just leave Prince alone.
    that duel can end in a tie lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    that duel can end in a tie lol
    Would prefer to see Revis come in and show both the door.

I give Thomas a lot of credit for fighting to get back on the field. But saying that this is the NFL, not Goodwill. It may be best for both parties to part ways and move on.

+ Reply to Thread