Round 1 – Manti Te’o, ILB – Notre Dame….. Here me out! No question this news story has f’d up his image. I still don’t believe that he knew nothing about it and I still feel that he has some explaining to do. With that said, he is an extremely talented player. He got a wake-up call in the BCS game when he played against real competition. He is a competitor and has great football intelligence. Giants need a lot of help at LB and this kid has the ability to be a great fun defender and good in pass defense.

Round 2 – Alex Okafor, DE – Texas…. Giants need to upgrade their DE’s. Osi is gone and Tuck is 30 now. Okafor is a consistent player that took on a bigger role, once Jackson Jeffcoat went down with an injury. His game is a lot like Tucks, where he uses his hands well. Good pass rusher and can be a nice addition to the rotation.

Round 3 - Travis Kelce, TE – Cincinnati…. Underrated TE prospect with an all-around good game. He runs good routes, has good speed and is a big guy that could be a nice project for the coaching staff. Last year’s pick, Robinson is a major project and he has not proven to be able to dress at the NFL level.

Round 4 – Brennan Williams, OT – North Carolina… Giants are in desperate need for a starting RT. Williams did a great job leading the way for Giovanni Bernard. DD is done, Locklear will be rehabbing and Brewer is awful.

Round 5 – Bennie Logan, DT – LSU…. Great run defender, which is a big need for the Giants. Joseph has proven to be an excellent NFL DT and with Canty getting older, Bernard likely gone and Austin unproven. They need to bring in a younger guy to help push and motivate Austin and Kuhn.

Round 6 – Darius Slay, CB – Miss. State…. Jonathan Banks got 95% of the credit and rightfully so. However, Slay was an excellent corner that showed the ability to cover. I still think Webby has one or two good years left and Prince is a solid player. Slay could be nice depth and I think if the Giants want to upgrade on the corners, they will look at Free Agency…(i.e. Sean Smith)

Round 7 – Conner Vernon, WR – Duke…. Speed Speed Speed! He has great speed and runs above average routes. Giants need to continue to keep weapons around Eli and the top three spots are in place with: Nicks, Cruz and Randle…. Hixon may not be back… Barden is gone and Jernigan has shown nothing. Vernon could provide nice depth and a nice option for Special Teams.