+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mara Won't Rule Out Osi Umenyiora's Return To Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    1. Osi is not a LDE he is a RDE always has been its a different type of issue going from facing the LT to the RT. you are not always going to get the same production, JPP plays better on the RDE than the LDE so i don't know how this statement "Osi suppose to be good enough to be a menance cause JPP was on the other side and I bet he got doubled so why Osi had a hard time?" is even relevant.

2."Now he hardly win those and is no longer worth a lot of money wich he wants." "even enough for him to get a lot of money wich he wants," do you have a link to the statments Osi made where he states he wants a certain amount of money and before you go off and get me the affidavit stuff thats what reese told Osi not Osi asking for that. So please cause i have been looking, provide me the article where Osi himself said he wants this specific amount of money. thanks

3. "Well he needs a good scheme to help him to come free at the qb a lot of times like in the past." Sad thing Is same fans like you and others on here wanted Osi and Tuck gone in 2009 when we had sheridan then in 2010 when Osi had 10 FF's you all were lining up with puckered lips. Give him more time to get going instead of one play then come out he can produce, give him DT's that can push the line back essentially pushing the QB deeper into the pocket, Linebackers and DL stop the damn run so we make the offense one dimensional and watch Old Osi Tee off. Frankly its annoying listening to you people tear down players that give their bodies for our enjoyment, You people want to just blame one person, point fingers, Its no different from fire Coughlin, fire gilbride, fire fewell, fire mara.

Cool i'm done on the subject the only reason I want Osi to go now is so that I can stop reading/hearing all your whining about it, so that I don't feel compelled to defend a player, I am not getting paid for this screw it.
    lol......you're a child. As I read your little temper tantrums I can't help but picture you in your footie PJ's, blankey one hand and sippy cup in the other, stomping your feet and demanding someone listen to you.

You got told to grow up because you started calling people "haters" before the debate even got started.

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    I'll take that, you can go hide your stained reese photo's while you're at it and don't forget to put your the lotion back on the counter.
    Tell others to grow up based on opinion of a player or any player shows your maturity level, kind of like the pot calling the kettle black don't you think?

Osi still has some left in the tank, think back to the year sheridan was here how horrid osi's number was which matched his non starting limited involvement in the grand scheme of that defense, then the next year he had a great season, same situation. The whole defense sucked creating a domino effect thart even hampered JPP's production, a retooled scheme and a long term contract can change a lot as we have seen going from a Sheridan defense to a Fewell.

If you can't provide a solid debate outside of the childish grow up antics, go back to what you were doing before we interrupted you
    If you are going to act like a child and start calling people haters then "grow up" is what you get. My points are solid and I stand behind them.

The ONLY way Osi comes back is if he finds out no other team is going to over pay for him.

The average salaries of the top 5 DE's in the league are above $12 million per year. I think Osi is expecting somewhere near $12 million, basically doubling his Giants salary for 2012.

I think Osi's going to be hugely disappointed in the free agent market. His inability to play the run, and the way he totally disappears for a whole games some times doesn't make him worth much to most teams. If he gets any more than his current Giants salary I'd be surprised. When the buzz all around the league, and on every pre-ame show you watch is how Osi has declined in 2012, I seriously doubt he's going to have a whole lot of teams calling. He could end up back with the Giants; but it would have to be at a salary that recognizes he's not a three down player, and his sack production is in rapid decline.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    lol......you're a child. As I read your little temper tantrums I can't help but picture you in your footie PJ's, blankey one hand and sippy cup in the other, stomping your feet and demanding someone listen to you.

You got told to grow up because you started calling people "haters" before the debate even got started.
    Have you been around the boards this past year. It is quite clear that there are Osi haters here. Probably more than any other player. It's actually quite a fair assessment. Your immaturity and name calling really isn't necessary. You are the one that needs to grow up!

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Have you been around the boards this past year. It is quite clear that there are Osi haters here. Probably more than any other player. It's actually quite a fair assessment. Your immaturity and name calling really isn't necessary. You are the one that needs to grow up!
    lol...I didn't call anyone a name. As a matter of fact, I answered your previous post with a fair and adult response because you weren't acting like a child when you posted.

I said he needs to grow up because he gets so bent out of shape that people don't agree with his opinion of Osi. It IS possible to have an different opinion of Osi WITHOUT being a hater.

Oh....and go **** yourself.
    Last edited by FBomb; 01-26-2013 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    lol...I didn't call anyone a name. As a matter of fact, I answered your previous post with a fair and adult response because you weren't acting like a child when you posted.

I said he needs to grow up because he gets so bent out of shape that people don't agree with his opinion of Osi. It IS possible to have an different opinion of Osi WITHOUT being a hater.

Oh....and go **** yourself.
    Typical Internet tough guy. Enjoy your day!

How am I acting like an "internet tough guy"? You interjected yourself into the conversation between he and I on your soap box of message board etiquette. Am I just suppose to ignore you?

+1

lol....this board is FULL of panty twisted children.

+ Reply to Thread