+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MOCK SPEED!

MOCK SPEED!

Rd 1: Ogletree (MLB, UGA) or Okafor (DE, Texas)... I'm still stuck on these 2 guys here.

Rd 2: Jesse Williams (DT, Alabama)... I just like this pick too much even though there's a more than likely chance he's not available.. this may have to change once we get closer to the draft, but I'm still seeing some mocks that have him available.

Rd 3: Sean Porter (OLB, Texas A&M)... watched this guy a lot this year. At times I'd think, okay, I'm over him... then at times I'd see a lot of potential. (if Larry Warford OG/Kentucky is available I like him here too)

Rd 4: Leon McFadden (CB, San Diego State) Don't love his size, but he's got incredible coverage skills and looks like he's got elite speed.

Rd 5: Chad Bumphis (WR/MSU).. he's got potential... and speed.

Rd 6: Michael Dyer (RB, Ark State) or Knile Davis (RB, Arkansas)... both guys are LOADED with potential and could be big time steals this late in the draft. Dyer caught a case of dumb*ss and messed a solid career at Auburn up and Davis was recovering from an injury last year... plus it was just a bad year to be at Arkansas)

Rd 7: Michael Williams (TE, Alabama)... He's not much of a passing threat but his blocking is superior. I think he can improve in the passing department but would upgrade our running game immediately. May be too late for him here.

- I didn't address OL, so I'm not loving this draft. I'll fix it with the next one. Fluker in RD 1, Warford in Rd 3 or maybe Bailey in Rd 3 or 4 are guys I like. I still REALLY like Brennan Williams (OT, UNC) in the 4th but wanted to pick something different in this draft.
    Last edited by BlueSabbath; 01-25-2013 at 06:03 PM.

+ Reply to Thread