+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eli is All Class

I Love Eli!

He Is A True Class Act.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Not surprised but good to hear....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

He should be using that money to clear cap space instead.

And Jeff Darlington was inundated with negative posts after posting that. He seemed pretty disgusted by the negativity.

Guy discretely does something probably because he doesn't want anyone to know........let me broadcast it to the entire world.

Quote Originally Posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
    And Jeff Darlington was inundated with negative posts after posting that. He seemed pretty disgusted by the negativity.
    Of course. Now all every hotel worker will be lined up at Eli's door.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905 Get well, get back #80

Banned
    When you do things in secret and you're genuine about it, that's how you get rewarded. Not to get all extra religious but it says that in the bible. When I went down to donate bone marrow to my sister I didn't broadcast it expecting a pat on the back, I did it because I want my sister to live.

Eli is a good guy, you can tell by how he carries himself. I like meeting people too and I try to treat all with respect until they cross me because you never know if you're gonna ever need that person again. That's good for Eli to still consider himself human instead of carrying that bigger than life God like syndrome(ego) that most millionaires do.

Quote Originally Posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
    If the story was how Eli* pulled orphans out of a burning building and then adopted all off them, the comments would be about 30% negative.

Seems like the nature of the internet.

* not an Eli observation, this is across the board
    This space for rent

Quote Originally Posted by Delicreep View Post
    If the story was how Eli* pulled orphans out of a burning building and then adopted all off them, the comments would be about 30% negative.

Seems like the nature of the internet.

* not an Eli observation, this is across the board
    Yes, comments on the news stories demonstrate the worst of humanity - doesn't matter the topic of the news story.

+ Reply to Thread