I do a weekly mock durning the season, and a few after , and this would be my latest with Shrine outta the way and the Sr Bowl practices also outta the Way.. If i had it my way, we'd trade for extra picks becuase the draft is loaded with underclassmen and theres 2 ex picks in rd 2 with browns and saints not having picks(bountygate and supplamental draft).. So here it goes...

1). Alec Ogletree ILB Georgia- Dynamic playmaker with speed and athletic abiity to die for.. Prior expiernce as S can only help football perspective and team clearly got better when he returned.. Good in coverege, and really only lacks in disengaging, but uses other means to stop runners...

2). Datone Jones DE UCLA- Seems like perfect fit to replace Tuck.. Would be meance against run, and should be able to slide inside in exotic pass rush schemes.. Could use a bit more array of pass rush moves, but will overpower lineman for decent amount of sacks..

3). Bacarri Rambo S Georgia- I love this kid, and his overall talent. First rd talent in rd 3, becuase of off field issues he dealt with at GA.. This is one of the kids i could see making probowl taken outside first 2 rds(if he makes it this far).. Adept at creating turnovers weather its a pick or forced fumble..

4). Brian Winters OT/G Kent St- I've liked this kid for along time, so naturally i got excited when Gmen interviewed him this past wk, and i think Reese would be excited about his versatility and toughness... Impressive player on tape..

5). Micah Hyde CB Iowa- I would be estatic if he made it this far, and if he does, i think the giants would be happy to get em.. Reminds me alot of Terrell Thomas with ability against the run and size, with what seems to be long arms... Could be able to play some safety as well..

6). Kerwynn Williams RB Utah St- A dynamic playmaker at Utah St, Williams killed it by running the ball and catching it, and could be a great weapon on 3rd downs and as a duo back with David Wilson going forward.. Also has return capabilities and did well in pass block drills at Shrine week...

7). Tanner Hawkinson OT Kansas- Alot of expierence and at one time was perdicted to go pretty high in draft.. Could end up being a late rd steal, and possibly a RT or G on the pro level.. Reminds me a bit of last yrs boise St draft pick, Nate Potter...