+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest Mock with Shrine done with and Sr Bowl practices done with...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Huh? If u awesome, ur gonna get paid, end of story.. THeres just as many stars coming outta rd 2 as there is RD 1, where u can easily grab a need positon or 2 in 2nd and 3rd rd, while taking BPA in RD 1, even if its not a positon u think is as critical.. I for one know that LB is killing this team, as they dont make plays, they don't cover especially well, they don't rush the passer, and they miss a ton of tackles.. I don't know what u need to see, to realize how important LB is? Especially when u don't have anything special across the board at LB... A couple decent guys , thats about it..
    Awesome dl players get paid more than awesome Weakside linebackers. There's not just as many stars in rd 2as rd 1.

Hey sportzfan, do you think Jones could increase his stock all the way to the mid 1st? That's my new bold prediction for him.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Hey sportzfan, do you think Jones could increase his stock all the way to the mid 1st? That's my new bold prediction for him.
    Ya, i've been saying hes going in the 1st for awhile now, pretty much seen it coming when Lewan and Mathews went back to school.. His range is anywhere from 15overall to 26or so, i would guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Awesome dl players get paid more than awesome Weakside linebackers. There's not just as many stars in rd 2as rd 1.
    Think about how many undercalassmen that come out and would of been 1st rders had they gone back to school.. In essence ur getting a 1st rder a yr early in rd 2or3.. It happens every yr.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Think about how many undercalassmen that come out and would of been 1st rders had they gone back to school.. In essence ur getting a 1st rder a yr early in rd 2or3.. It happens every yr.
    A 1ST rounder is a first rounder. I haven't looked at the data, but its extremely intuitive to believe that more great players are drafted in the first than the second round

+ Reply to Thread