+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Carter mock 3.0

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,927

    Carter mock 3.0

    1st - Alec Ogletree, LB Georgia
    2nd - Jordan Poyer, CB Oregon State
    3rd - Justin Pugh, G/T Syracuse
    4th - Gerald Hodges, OLB Penn State
    5th - Jordan Hill, DT Penn State
    6th - Quanterus Smith, DE Western Kentucky
    7th - Braxston Cave, C Notre Dame

  2. #2
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,231
    Cave and Hill reportedly had a rough week at the Senior Bowl

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Cave and Hill reportedly had a rough week at the Senior Bowl
    Perfect then he will slide to the 5th like this mock shows, cause prior to that he was a 3-4 round guy

  4. #4
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,231
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Perfect then he will slide to the 5th like this mock shows, cause prior to that he was a 3-4 round guy
    Great, let's pick guys who are dropping in the draft because they are not good players.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Great, let's pick guys who are dropping in the draft because they are not good players.
    Sliding or not, you have to take players in the 5th 6th and 7th round.

  6. #6
    Veteran myles2424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    4,560
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Cave and Hill reportedly had a rough week at the Senior Bowl
    where'd you hear Hill had a rough week?

  7. #7
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,231
    Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    where'd you hear Hill had a rough week?
    http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...-Week-9891.htm

  8. #8
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    31,468
    Jordan Hill in the 5th is unheard of value and a sensational pick.. Trust me, he had his up moments sr bowl wk as well, as i read he was a "stock up" player at one point.. He makes plays, simple as that.. He'd be a perfect fit opposite the run stuffing Linval Joseph, and i think fit this team like a glove.. Hes athletic, fast, and with good football instincts... Best pick in the draft if we got him mid 5th... He won't be there, trust me...

  9. #9
    All-Pro TCHOF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    6,231
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Jordan Hill in the 5th is unheard of value and a sensational pick.. Trust me, he had his up moments sr bowl wk as well, as i read he was a "stock up" player at one point.. He makes plays, simple as that.. He'd be a perfect fit opposite the run stuffing Linval Joseph, and i think fit this team like a glove.. Hes athletic, fast, and with good football instincts... Best pick in the draft if we got him mid 5th... He won't be there, trust me...
    I'm not sure how people keep saying that Linval is a run stuffer when teams ran up the middle on us this season with no problem. Not being a wise guy, this just seems inconsistent. I suppose it could be that he was doing his job and other people weren't . . . .

  10. #10
    Veteran ELI_HOF_NYG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    allentown,pa
    Posts
    1,701
    I love the first 4 picks,,would be very happy with that,,but I'm gonna be selfish and say switch out the 6th or 7th for the honey badger.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts