+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carter mock 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Great, let's pick guys who are dropping in the draft because they are not good players.
    Sliding or not, you have to take players in the 5th 6th and 7th round.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Cave and Hill reportedly had a rough week at the Senior Bowl
    where'd you hear Hill had a rough week?

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    where'd you hear Hill had a rough week?
    http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...-Week-9891.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    1st - Alec Ogletree, LB Georgia
    2nd - Jordan Poyer, CB Oregon State
    3rd - Justin Pugh, G/T Syracuse
    4th - Gerald Hodges, OLB Penn State
    5th - Jordan Hill, DT Penn State
    6th - Quanterus Smith, DE Western Kentucky
    7th - Braxston Cave, C Notre Dame
    Ur right on with this mock, and obviously we have alot of the same taste, as theres a bunch of guys i've been talking up or at least talking about for months... Everyone knows i love Alec Ogletree, and his athletic ability, and speed would be huge asset to our LB core, and i had Jordan Poyer as my 2nd ranked CB since like October, and said his stock would continue to rise, which it has, and i do believe he'll be one of the better players to come outta this draft.. Hes got speed to run with WR's downfield, and also great instincts, and is ultra athletic, having also played Baseball for the beavers.. He can gain a few lbs as we bring em along.. Pugh isn't my favorite 3rd rd pick, as i find him kinda weak to a degree, and really needs to get stronger, especially dealing with the big boys inside... Hodges is super underrated LB prospect, who dosen't do anything great, but does just about everything good.. If u get Jordan Hill in RD5, u just got the biggest steal in the draft.. Gap shooting DT's who pressure the QB and make plays are coveted in the NFL and thats exactly what Jordan Hill is.. Without getting a DE in ur draft, u still find a player that can rush the passer albeit from the inside... Me and Redeye talked about Quanterus Smith in the past, and had he not been hurt, i think teams would start really liking the long, lean , athletic pass rusher.. It might be tough to find a permanent positon in the NFL for em, as what is he? A DE in 4/3? A rush OLB in 3/4? A SLB in 4/3??etc I think he'll be a fine versatile weapon on pass downs, to maximize the amount of pass rushers u can have on the field, and a fine backup SLB in a 4/3, and on occasion at end with hand in dirt.. Cave is solid depth C with chance to start down the line, even though he had rough Sr Bowl wk...

Very good mock..

Jordan Hill in the 5th is unheard of value and a sensational pick.. Trust me, he had his up moments sr bowl wk as well, as i read he was a "stock up" player at one point.. He makes plays, simple as that.. He'd be a perfect fit opposite the run stuffing Linval Joseph, and i think fit this team like a glove.. Hes athletic, fast, and with good football instincts... Best pick in the draft if we got him mid 5th... He won't be there, trust me...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Jordan Hill in the 5th is unheard of value and a sensational pick.. Trust me, he had his up moments sr bowl wk as well, as i read he was a "stock up" player at one point.. He makes plays, simple as that.. He'd be a perfect fit opposite the run stuffing Linval Joseph, and i think fit this team like a glove.. Hes athletic, fast, and with good football instincts... Best pick in the draft if we got him mid 5th... He won't be there, trust me...
    I'm not sure how people keep saying that Linval is a run stuffer when teams ran up the middle on us this season with no problem. Not being a wise guy, this just seems inconsistent. I suppose it could be that he was doing his job and other people weren't . . . .

Solid mock ... I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Solid mock ... I like it.
    thank you kind sir..

Not my choices but I have to give it to you bro, rock solid !

+ Reply to Thread