+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: Senior Bowl Thread

Veteran
    Minter is okay in coverage he is definitely better in coverage than nico. He is way more instinctual. And that matters more in a MLB

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Minter is okay in coverage he is definitely better in coverage than nico. He is way more instinctual. And that matters more in a MLB
    Agree but are you willing to spend a 2 nd round on Minter or even a 1st ? I mention a 1st round because its possible he could be gone when Giants turn comes up in the 2nd .

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    Agree but are you willing to spend a 2 nd round on Minter or even a 1st ? I mention a 1st round because its possible he could be gone when Giants turn comes up in the 2nd .
    God forbid we take a SEC LB with 130 tackles,15tfl,4sacks & captain of the team in the 2nd round......we should definetly go for more of a goff,wilkinson,kiehl,sintim,Dillard type.....

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    God forbid we take a SEC LB with 130 tackles,15tfl,4sacks & captain of the team in the 2nd round......we should definetly go for more of a goff,wilkinson,kiehl,sintim,Dillard type.....
    I'm sorry but not enough value IMO to take him in the 1st round and I'm willing to bet my house Reese sees it that way too, only pointing out he probably isn't going to be available for us in the 2nd . Is he the BPA at 19 th ? Please bro ! Not even close .

I'm sorry but not enough value IMO to take him in the 1st round and I'm willing to bet my house Reese sees it that way too, only pointing out he probably isn't going to be available for us in the 2nd . Is he the BPA at 19 th ? Please bro ! Not even close .
    Was referring to you asking if we'd take him in the 2nd

Veteran
    Yeah I most definitely feel Minter is a first round talent, honestly the only way I take him is if we trade back to a later spot in the 1st. I don't think his value is great at 19.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Was referring to you asking if we'd take him in the 2nd
    That's precisely my point if you read all the way thru. Little chance that he will be available for us in the 2nd round. If by any chance he is still there then the value/need fills sthe blank. That been said is Reese seeing the same draft board or more importantly is Reese going to be true to his word of drafting BPA in each round ?

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Yeah I most definitely feel Minter is a first round talent, honestly the only way I take him is if we trade back to a later spot in the 1st. I don't think his value is great at 19.
    Well that could be an answer to your question but even if you do how much are you willing to go down with our reaching. Minter is climbing in some Mocks but his value as a prospect hasn't change still hanging in the mid 30's in top 100 prospect.

Well that could be an answer to your question but even if you do how much are you willing to go down with our reaching. Minter is climbing in some Mocks but his value as a prospect hasn't change still hanging in the mid 30's in top 100 prospect.
    Always beware of guys who climb in mocks when no football is being played . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Always beware of guys who climb in mocks when no football is being played . . . .
    You mean like JPP?

+ Reply to Thread