+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior Bowl Thread

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Like i've basically said all yr, if i needed a QB, the only one worth a snot is Geno Smith, and even then, its a risk, and i woulden't take Geno number1 overall.. Its a terrible class.. A couple possiblities there, but nothing special... I just don't like many of em, that much..
    wouldnt surprise me if 1 or fewer qbs gets taken rd 1

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Whats funny everything negative is correctable with coaching. The positives like size ,length foot speed is unparalleled U cant coach that.

This is what is important

1. PHYSICAL Attributes
    2. Coachable
    3. Motor
    Football Instincts would be head and shoulders number 1 for me.. First and foremost is he good at "fooball"? In Ansahs case, i say Yes...

Whats funny everything negative is correctable with coaching. The positives like size ,length foot speed is unparalleled U cant coach that.

This is what is important

1. PHYSICAL Attributes
    2. Coachable
    3. Motor
    sorry but you cant just look past the weakness',,some are very glaring,
    Last edited by ELI_HOF_NYG; 01-26-2013 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Who is the last guy to have no negatives anyway? Andrew Luck?
    It matters what the negatives are. U can tell the guy is coach able and he plays hard. His physical attributes are very good. U pay coaches to coach. U give them that they will be thrilled

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    wouldnt surprise me if 1 or fewer qbs gets taken rd 1
    I would be shocked.. Theres so many stupid teams that reach for ridiculous QB's instead of just wait for the right ones.. If theres guys like Glennon on board in Late 1st, a team will trade into 1st for em... I know its ridiculous, but its true..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Football Instincts would be head and shoulders number 1 for me.. First and foremost is he good at "fooball"? In Ansahs case, i say Yes...
    ryan leaf was good at football,,but you said it in a nutshell..this kid does lack football instincts which can not be coached.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    sorry but you cant just look past the weakness',,some are very glaring,.....workout warrior,,,pass.
    None of them cant be fixed dont see how u dont understand that. Players that fail like Gholston were slugs. Widely known he was lazy before the draft

No way Kawaan Short goes into RD2.. Hes just to good, and has the right size as well. He gets behind that line with ease.. I think hes the most talented DT in this class not named Star....

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    ryan leaf was good at football,,but you said it in a nutshell..this kid does lack football instincts which can not be coached.
    How do U know he lacks Football instincts it doesnt say it on your little scouting report

None of them cant be fixed dont see how u dont understand that. Players that fail like Gholston were slugs. Widely known he was lazy before the draft
    I undestand just fine,,,dont think he is the player you do,,which is also fine.

+ Reply to Thread