+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Senior Bowl Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    How do U know he lacks Football instincts it doesnt say it on your little scouting report
    looks lost,,,routinely pushed around and out of plays,,sorry redeye,,,you think you know it all but you dont,,reality check.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    looks lost,,,routinely pushed around and out of plays,,sorry redeye,,,you think you know it all but you dont,,reality check.
    At least we all know U can read well. When u can form your own opinions maybe I'll listen to them

At least we all know U can read well. When u can form your own opinions maybe I'll listen to them
    I could care less if you listen or not,,,what do you know? anybody can be spoon fed information. all you do is copy and paste videos and other peoples thoughts...the sad thing is your are affiliated with a draft website and not a good one at that.

I could care less if you listen or not,,,what do you know? anybody can be spoon fed information. all you do is copy and paste videos and other peoples thoughts...the sad thing is your are affiliated with a draft website and not a good one at that.
    Copy and paste? Its a lot more than copying and pasting I cut the games up. If im as clueless as u say I wonder why im Followed by every draft site including the 1's u think are better than Draftbreakdown

Copy and paste? Its a lot more than copying and pasting I cut the games up. If im as clueless as u say I wonder why im Followed by every draft site including the better draft site
    prove it.

prove it.
    Prove what Im on Twiitter go to my own youtube pages

prove it.
    Prove it? lol Are you 6?

prove it.
    Redeye puts in mad work for those videos, u see his name everywhere including Youtube, draft sites, and everything.. Those videos are made by him, not copyed and pasted..lol Redeyes one of the best draft gurus on these boards, and a great contributor for yrs to the draft threads on these boards..

This got a little too personal for my own tastes. C'mon guys...the draft section is better than this.

And I know Redeye's videos have been all over in the football atmosphere. It was his clip in the Joeckel Yahoo article after all.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    This got a little too personal for my own tastes. C'mon guys...the draft section is better than this.

And I know Redeye's videos have been all over in the football atmosphere. It was his clip in the Joeckel Yahoo article after all.
    Every once in awhile we get someone who dosen't like there opinions disagreed with and go into "rude" mode.. I like the people who can handle the critiscim and answer back with facts or more opinions without getting personal about it...

+ Reply to Thread