+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Prove what Im on Twiitter go to my own youtube pages
    lol,,,,,yeah,,,me too

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Redeye puts in mad work for those videos, u see his name everywhere including Youtube, draft sites, and everything.. Those videos are made by him, not copyed and pasted..lol Redeyes one of the best draft gurus on these boards, and a great contributor for yrs to the draft threads on these boards..
    I copy and paste some of them because we split up the games to maximum coverage. Last year almost all the videos were mine. Thats why I dont update the video page as much. We have so many people making them now

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    This got a little too personal for my own tastes. C'mon guys...the draft section is better than this.

And I know Redeye's videos have been all over in the football atmosphere. It was his clip in the Joeckel Yahoo article after all.
    so what? doesnt' mean he is an expert and this guy loves to force his "Knowledge" on people..I wasnt even talking to him when he chimmed in with his usual.

Redeye puts in mad work for those videos, u see his name everywhere including Youtube, draft sites, and everything.. Those videos are made by him, not copyed and pasted..lol Redeyes one of the best draft gurus on these boards, and a great contributor for yrs to the draft threads on these boards..
    good for him,,still doesnt give him the right to push his opinions on people,,,fan forum,,remember?

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    so what? doesnt' mean he is an expert and this guy loves to force his "Knowledge" on people..I wasnt even talking to him when he chimmed in with his usual.
    Nah, someone else on these boards is like that, but Redeye is mad respectful in his debating

Every once in awhile we get someone who dosen't like there opinions disagreed with and go into "rude" mode.. I like the people who can handle the critiscim and answer back with facts or more opinions without getting personal about it...
    not the case here,,this guy is just smug,,period. he got personal first,,sorry, but save it.

good for him,,still doesnt give him the right to push his opinions on people,,,fan forum,,remember?
    its a message board . Chime in LOL

not the case here,,this guy is just smug,,period. he got personal first,,sorry, but save it.
    Funny u just think that

His videos have even been used by players (Eric Fisher watched tape prior to the Senior Bowl) and probably some scouts/coaches as well. Does it mean we take his work like he is Mike Mayock or Charles Davis? No but his word gets a little more respect than your average joe. Just reading his posts, he comes across with a good amount of knowledge and has put in the work watching a ton of tape to form an educated opinion.

You disagree with him about Ansah? That's fine but there's no need for the personal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Funny u just think that
    some how I doubt that,,but good day to you redeye,,,,, in fact,,I have complimented you in the past,,,there was no need for the well i guess you can read comment,,,sorry,,that was smug and the only reason I continued,,just because I dont agree with you has nothing to do with whether I can read or not. I have nothing against you at all,,,truce.