+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    I took a shot at him because off the scouting report he lists the weaknesses meanwhile on the same scouting report the NFL Scout compares Ansah to frickin Jason Taylor who is maybe the best DE of the last decade. Thats some serious tunnel vision

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    His videos have even been used by players (Eric Fisher watched tape prior to the Senior Bowl) and probably some scouts/coaches as well. Does it mean we take his work like he is Mike Mayock or Charles Davis? No but his word gets a little more respect than your average joe. Just reading his posts, he comes across with a good amount of knowledge and has put in the work watching a ton of tape to form an educated opinion.

You disagree with him about Ansah? That's fine but there's no need for the personal attacks.
    get it straight,,,I am not the one who started with the personal attacks,,I just did not take it which I guess is frowned upon.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    get it straight,,,I am not the one who started with the personal attacks,,I just did not take it which I guess is frowned upon.
    Should of clarified I meant no one person in particular. You're entitled to fire back but after awhile, you're no better than the initiator. Just my personal opinion on the subject.

Anyway, did E.J. Manuel enter the top 3 for QBs with that Senior Bowl Performance?

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I took a shot at him because off the scouting report he lists the weaknesses meanwhile on the same scouting report the NFL Scout compares Ansah to frickin Jason Taylor who is maybe the best DE of the last decade. Thats some serious tunnel vision
    I simply disagreed with you, period. you took the first shot as you previously stated. this is kinda dumb,,,I am willing to call a truce.
    Last edited by ELI_HOF_NYG; 01-26-2013 at 07:51 PM.

Should of clarified I meant no one person in particular. You're entitled to fire back but after awhile, you're no better than the initiator. Just my personal opinion on the subject.

Anyway, did E.J. Manuel enter the top 3 for QBs with that Senior Bowl Performance?
    I understand enigma and have nothing against anybody in here, I have in fact complimented you both from time to time.
    Last edited by ELI_HOF_NYG; 01-26-2013 at 07:55 PM.

i dont like any of the QB's in this draft. I feel bad for the GM's that have to draft 1 to save their job. Every time I watched EJ Manuel this season I thought he looked awful. The guy from NFLDraftMonster.com is real good with QB's. He was the first guy I heard talk about Tannehill as a top QB prospect thinks he is the best upside QB. I dont know, physically he is impressive but his decision making is awful. I couldnt take him in the first 3 round
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 01-26-2013 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    i dont like any of the QB's in this draft. I feel bad for the GM's that have to draft 1 to save their job. Every time I watched EJ Manuel this season I thought he looked awful. The guy from NFLDraftMonster.com is real good with QB's. He was the first guy I heard talk about Tannehill as a top QB prospect thinks he is the best upside QB. I dont know, physically he is impressive but his decision making is awful. I couldnt take him in the first 3 rounds
    How did Ryan Nassib look today? I have a feeling Philly or KC will draft him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    what about buffalo?

Just saw on Twitter Derek Dooley was hired as the Cowboys WR coach. Tyler Bray?

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    I thought he looked pretty bad but this isnt the easiest type of events for QB's. They dont know these receivers the timing is all off