+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Jordan Hill, Datone Jones, Kawaan SHort, Sly Williams are just destorying the North!!!! My lord!

Just heard Okafor was out with a hip injury, won't play...Also Jamar Taylor is sick and won't play

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    God these qaurterbacks suck
    What do u think about Kawaan Short? i"ve said hes a 1st rder, even when inexplicablly diffrent draft sites had em in the mid 2nd range.. I stuck by em, and hes looking like a stud.. Do u think hes a 1st rder when said and done? Hes my top ranked DT, ahead of Sheldon Richardson..

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Just heard Okafor was out with a hip injury, won't play...Also Jamar Taylor is sick and won't play
    Jamar Taylor is awesome.. Climbing boards and its to darn bad we coulden't see em out there today..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    What do u think about Kawaan Short? i"ve said hes a 1st rder, even when inexplicablly diffrent draft sites had em in the mid 2nd range.. I stuck by em, and hes looking like a stud.. Do u think hes a 1st rder when said and done? Hes my top ranked DT, ahead of Sheldon Richardson..
    Haven't watched much of the DT class to tell you the truth, but one thign I heard that i found interesting was that a high ranking executive garunteed Shariff Floyd would go top ten....

I will make it a point to watch Richardson and Short and let you know which one I like better...infact give me 20 mintues lol

Veteran
    oh jesus glennon

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Veteran
    is it just me or is nico not that instinctual... strong case for minter ey?

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Veteran
    Poyer and Short making money for themselves today

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Veteran
    Jordan Poyer is a guy look at too..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I watched one game of each: Short vs Iowa, Richardson ve SC
    Richardson's obviously the better athlete, quicker and much lighter on his feet. Despite being the bigger man, Short seems to get pushed back against the run more often then Rochardson does. Both can be very disruptive shooting the gaps and both figure to be natural fits at the 3tech.

Right now I'd say Richardson is the 1st rounder/better prospectt. Short looks like a 2nd rounder to me (Though while I'm writting this Mayock is calling him a first, oh well I'll stick to my gut)