+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Webster

Has Corey Webster been cut yet?

If not, what's taking so long?

I'm still having nightmares and flashbacks of Webster being victimized and posterized habitually. His season was almost comical. It's unacceptable. When is he getting cut?

Hes not

He is owed too much money.

Veteran
    You do know he played most of the year with a broken arm right

Webby is on the downside of his career. A broken arm doesn't put you out of position or cause you to get burned on several occasions.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

He had a bad season, probably the injury played some role in that. You don't go from lights out to his struggles this year without an underlying reason. The real question is, who are you going to replace him with? There's nobody we've got who's ready to step into that role. Don't even suggest Terrell Thomas, he's got a long way to go to get back to being healthy enough to play and stay on the field. I think Webster needs to be allowed to get back to full health, and see what happens. I wouldn't be surprised to see him regain his form next year.

Quote Originally Posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
    He had a bad season, probably the injury played some role in that. You don't go from lights out to his struggles this year without an underlying reason. The real question is, who are you going to replace him with? There's nobody we've got who's ready to step into that role. Don't even suggest Terrell Thomas, he's got a long way to go to get back to being healthy enough to play and stay on the field. I think Webster needs to be allowed to get back to full health, and see what happens. I wouldn't be surprised to see him regain his form next year.
    He's not going anywhere so he will get his shot to redeem himself. But he will be 31 in a few weeks....it is time to start looking for his eventual replacement.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    He's not going anywhere so he will get his shot to redeem himself. But he will be 31 in a few weeks....it is time to start looking for his eventual replacement.
    I very much agree

Quote Originally Posted by jints10 View Post
    You do know he played most of the year with a broken arm right
    broke a bone in his right hand in the panther game. No broken arm....
    But he will be with the team next season and prob will take a pay cut...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    If not, what's taking so long?

I'm still having nightmares and flashbacks of Webster being victimized and posterized habitually. His season was almost comical. It's unacceptable. When is he getting cut?
    ok....cut him.....whats your answer to that?
    And dont say anything would be better because that is BS......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread