+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Webster

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    you know i think having already won 2 championships a couple of players Webby included seemed satisfied and decided not play this season!

his injuries, skills and age certainly contribued but i think hes a lot better than his performance indicated
    I really doubt that. I think he's just declining a bit.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...d-cornerbacks/

It's like no matter what aspect of a CBs game you look at for 2012, Webster ranks around the bottom and Prince is lurking in the top. Time for a switch on who covers who on Sundays.

Starter
    Prince did play very solid coverage, IMO. I mean he was really good at times. But one starting CB won't cut it and I'm not sure if Hosley is a future starter. That's why I would still hold on to Webster for one more year at least.

Quote Originally Posted by TomCat_FIN View Post
    Prince did play very solid coverage, IMO. I mean he was really good at times. But one starting CB won't cut it and I'm not sure if Hosley is a future starter. That's why I would still hold on to Webster for one more year at least.
    Yeah I think it would be too risky to just say goodbye to Webster at this point with the depth we have. Considering how chaotic the position is, it isn't unheard of when a CB drops down so far season to season. I say we draft a mid round CB who has better physical traits for the outside than Hosley and develop him for 2014.

+ Reply to Thread