Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
did you check out the video? Ill post it again. This is for all the people who think cruz is limited to only making plays when he has separation, or thinking cruz isnt tough.

No more talking. im just going to let the tape speak for itself. Then listen to the excuses.

1. watch from 0.40 seconds to 0.50 seconds.
2. watch from 1:16 to 1:25
3. watch from 1:35 to 1:40
4. watch from 2:39 to 2:43
5. watch from 3:10 to 3:20 ( this one is my favorite)
6. As a matter a fact go to 3:25. Cruz is not even lined up in the slot. hes wide left in the eye formation and lined up 1v1 against tramon Williams (one of the better corners in this league)

There are more plays like those from cruz which arent in this video. For example

Cruz is more than just a traditional slot receiver. he is a hybrid who can also be effective lined up on the outside and he can go up and get the ball at its highest point.
Victor Cruz is a Great WR. He has a tremendous season for any WR in 2011. In 2012, he had an average season for a great WR. His stats, like Eli’s did mask some inconsistent play in 2012 but he is still a great WR and he will still get paid great WR money, hopefully by NY Giants.

Before you ask, no I do not think that Victor Cruz’ inconsistent play effected our team as much as Eli’s did in 2012. Victor made some key drops but in the end, the strongest impact on why we didn’t make the playoffs was on Eli. They will both be back to 2011 form, I am confident about it.