+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do people think Cruz is easily replaceable?

Veteran
    but if we lost Victor to FA, I would be extremely bummed. I think he'll be successful anywhere he goes. (although he does drop the ball more than I think he should).

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Victor Cruz is a Great WR. He has a tremendous season for any WR in 2011. In 2012, he had an average season for a great WR. His stats, like Eli’s did mask some inconsistent play in 2012 but he is still a great WR and he will still get paid great WR money, hopefully by NY Giants.

Before you ask, no I do not think that Victor Cruz’ inconsistent play effected our team as much as Eli’s did in 2012. Victor made some key drops but in the end, the strongest impact on why we didn’t make the playoffs was on Eli. They will both be back to 2011 form, I am confident about it.
    The point of those videos was to show that cruz doesnt need separation to make plays. Im not concerned about how many yards he had this season. He played good this season even though he had some off games where he kept dropping passes.

Eli had some off games as well but the reason we didnt make the playoffs is because the "team" as a whole played bad.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    The point of those videos was to show that cruz doesnt need separation to make plays. Im not concerned about how many yards he had this season. He played good this season even though he had some off games where he kept dropping passes.

Eli had some off games as well but the reason we didnt make the playoffs is because the "team" as a whole played bad.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    He dropped that too! NOW WE ARE NEVER GETTING MARRIED!
    I know this is red font material, but it is also a little disturbing. I'm starting to think you might slit them wrists of yours if they infact let go of cruz

Quote Originally Posted by Smith&Nicks View Post
    I know this is red font material, but it is also a little disturbing. I'm starting to think you might slit them wrists of yours if they infact let go of cruz
    That is not funny, and it's disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by JesseJames View Post
    I wouldn't exactly call what I'm doing *****ing but more politely its just griping about something I'm not happy with because we're so close to being right back up at the top and because of this cap situation it may be out of our reach if we have to release guys who can help because of this stupid cap thing each year..
    We won't be cutting many players purely for cap reasons that have produced for us, save maybe Boley.

The bigger problem is that we have a lot of salary tied up in players that haven't been producing (Webster, etc.).

Our window won't be closing because of salary cap problems; if it closes at all it is because we have guys not playing as well as they should.

That is not funny, and it's disrespectful.
    uggghhhh.... I don't know how to red font
    and I chuckled.

He dropped that too! NOW WE ARE NEVER GETTING MARRIED!
    Hell hath no fury.....
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

What does Eli have to do with this conversation?
    It's a disease

Veteran
    Corey will be back next year for his final year. I think he will have a good year- unless we run up against Flacco. Thomas, Amakamura, Webster and Hosley - I think this is a good group of cb's.

+ Reply to Thread