you know how it works? what are you Cruz's agent? tell him im still waiting on a Retweet lol.
Contract talks have been ongoing, he got offers, I am sure he probably rejected those offers cause they were not up to par with the going rate in the league for a 2 time 1000 yard receiver, I love cruz like any other but you have to chose when it comes to these situations cap room for the betterment of the team or the player for the betterment of the JOHN BROWN team.
you are just to attached missy
No contract is done in a vacuum when CAP space is tight, which it always is for us. Reese has to put all the pieces of the puzzle together and make Cruz the best offer he can. Cruz doesn't seem to me to be one to make outlandish demands. He knows what he has in the team, his roots and other business ventures are local.
There are no guarantees in life, but I'd be surprised if Reese and Cruz don't agree on a long term deal.
Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-27-2013 at 03:24 PM.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF