But none of them showed any justification for this ridiculous argument that the Giants "system" will compensate for a potential loss of Cruz.
What makes this argument especially rich is that there have been so many, many threads here vilifying Gilbride--the coach most responsible for Giants' offensive "system" that would compensate for a loss of Cruz. YIKES!!
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
Listen, I'm not saying Cruz isn't a good receiver or important to the offense. All I'm saying is that he's not "irreplaceable", and not someone you should overpay when someone could step in his slot.