But none of them showed any justification for this ridiculous argument that the Giants "system" will compensate for a potential loss of Cruz.
What makes this argument especially rich is that there have been so many, many threads here vilifying Gilbride--the coach most responsible for Giants' offensive "system" that would compensate for a loss of Cruz. YIKES!!
2014 Giants Mock (Extra 3rd from Nicks FA comp)
1. Khalil Mack, DE/LB, Buffalo
2. Zach Martin, G/C, Notre Dame
3. Donte Moncrief, WR, Ole Miss
3. Louchiez Purifoy, CB, Florida
4. Dominique Easley, DT, Florida
5. Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State
6. Jeremy Hill, RB, LSU
Listen, I'm not saying Cruz isn't a good receiver or important to the offense. All I'm saying is that he's not "irreplaceable", and not someone you should overpay when someone could step in his slot.