+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Not buying it.
    +1 Why do people think Cruz is gonna give us a break. He is 26. This is probably the only big time NFL contract that he will ever sign. Maybe one more, but coming off the past two years, this contract is his meal ticket. He and his agent are gonna look to get the most they can. If he gives the Giants a break, it's gonna be thousands, not millions.

The Giants were foolish to not lock him up/extend him early on. Very surprised, Reese used to be a master at locking up these kind of impact players at a bargain.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    well you should buy it. Now I'm not saying he would want to stay here for a lot less money but he grew up here, his mom lives here, his fiance's family live here....that are a lot of reasons why he would want to stay here and that's not even mentioning what a great organization he plays for.
    Yeah and if he makes a ton of money he can pay movers to move all of them in to nice big houses where he will be playing.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    +1 Why do people think Cruz is gonna give us a break. He is 26. This is probably the only big time NFL contract that he will ever sign. Maybe one more, but coming off the past two years, this contract is his meal ticket. He and his agent are gonna look to get the most they can. If he gives the Giants a break, it's gonna be thousands, not millions.
    I think he could sign a nice 2-3 year deal and still get an even bigger payday on a contract before he turns 30.

Whether it winds up being the Giants is a different story. I really hope it is and it's a 5+ year deal. I'm sticking to my 7&7 deal for just under 50 mil. (Based on absolutely nothing)