+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A lot of mocks I'm seeing on the web now have us taking DJ Fluker at 19

A lot of mocks I'm seeing on the web now have us taking DJ Fluker at 19

Anyone know anything about this guy? I know he's OT from Bama so he should be good and fits a heavy need on our offense, but I haven't actually read much info on him. Another pro-ready OT would be definitely nice in round 1...

PS: said mocks have Warmack going between 8-10, Joeckel at 1-5, Ogletree, Te'o, and Ansah past us in the 20s.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Anyone know anything about this guy? I know he's OT from Bama so he should be good and fits a heavy need on our offense, but I haven't actually read much info on him. Another pro-ready OT would be definitely nice in round 1...

PS: said mocks have Warmack going between 8-10, Joeckel at 1-5, Ogletree, Te'o, and Ansah past us in the 20s.
    Flunker to me is a late first round pick , but that solely depends on how many tackles go in the first 15 picks.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

We can do much better than a pure RT at #19 overall. I don't see an OL selection happening in the 1st unless we lose Beatty.

Starter
    We need a linebacker in the 1st round, IMO.

He's an exclusive RT who needs to work on his pass protection. Plus the Giants don't usually go for that stacked figure. They'd probably prefer someone who can move at the next level opposed to a drive blocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post

Here is some video I cut of him

Fluker vs Michigan

It says Warmack but just watch the RT

Wow just realized how little I have up on Bamas OLine I will upload more. I thought I put up full line Videos of A&M ,Georgia,LSU

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    We can do much better than a pure RT at #19 overall. I don't see an OL selection happening in the 1st unless we lose Beatty.
    He might not even be a RT , He might be a Guard. I dont see him as a 1st round pick. The only Alabama lineman that I think is a 1st rounder is Warmack.
    I really wonder what the Giants FO is thinking about Marvin Austin. If they think he has no future they might go DT. This Dline needs some help bad. Im worried that they may wait another year and by then the bottom might totally fall out. If they dont add youth and Tuck has nothing left, Osi leaves in FA, Austin is a bust, Ojomo and Tracy arent anything but depth U will have serious issuess with Joseph and JPP becoming FA's. U could be left in total rebuild mold

don't like Fluker at #19.. at all

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat_FIN View Post
    We need a linebacker in the 1st round, IMO.
    I saw what Eli Manning with some actual time to throw can do last night. I'm now 100% convinced that we NEEEEEEEEEED O-line first. Not saying this Fluker guy is the answer by any means, but we absolutely need OL, especially at RT. Diehl is plain bad now, and apparently Brewer is worse because he couldn't crack the lineup even with aforementioned Diehl in there...

Lane Johnson makes sense at #19..

+ Reply to Thread