+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DE Justin Tuck Prepares For Next Season

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    The problem is he talks like he can actually do something this offseason to bring back the old Tuck. So why didn't he do that last year. Is talking about how he is gonna work hard to get back to the old Tuck supposed to make us feel all fuzzy? Because it kind of pisses me off.
    + a lot

Veteran
    Lol smfh. I'll leave this one be

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Are we going to have to hear him say the same thing every week until the season begins?
    He is on the record at least 3 times since the season ended telling his story of underperforming and what he plans for next year.. It is a tired story already and we have 7 months til camp begins ARGHHHHHHHH. Talk is cheap JT, get in the gym and shut the flap. IMHO
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    And you know that how?
    Good lord.....I'm pretty sure he was trying to be funny with that statement. Not making the playoffs has sucked out all the humor from this board.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Good lord.....I'm pretty sure he was trying to be funny with that statement. Not making the playoffs has sucked out all the humor from this board.
    Sorry. I have only one requirement for funny statements . . . . that they actually be funny.

I get sort of sensitive about people questioning the heart of a guy who we basically owe two SB Championships to.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Thanks for your support.
    Last edited by P_Simms_#11; 01-28-2013 at 10:44 PM.

Sorry. I have only one requirement for funny statements . . . . that they actually be funny.

I get sort of sensitive about people questioning the heart of a guy who we basically owe two SB Championships to.
    Lighten up Francis. We're all disappointed.
    Last edited by P_Simms_#11; 01-28-2013 at 07:53 PM.

Banned

The guy has said on more than one occasion that he was contemplating retirement, its completely understandable if people are questioning his heart.

Now he's the reason we won 2 SB's? Thats a bit of a stretch. He was a major force in SB42, but 46? Why because he got credited with a coverage safety? And a sack on the Pats last possession? He was good in the SB's but there are many players that contributed just as much.

Why are people overly sensitive about Tuck all of a sudden? lol

+ Reply to Thread