+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DE Justin Tuck Prepares For Next Season

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Why are people overly sensitive about Tuck all of a sudden? lol
    Its tiring hearing the same sad song from our so called leaders on this team, the frustration is understandable

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    I think it's mostly because we are human. We expect our guys to be better than the rest. We get upset when they admit to trying to get by without giving it their full effort. We don't like to find out our football heroes are human like all the rest of us. I personally hope Justin looked within, and can get back that monster he used to be.

He needs to be in peak shape to regain his old form. The beauty of Strahan was he always came to camp ready to go to war. As Stray got older he adjusted his preparation based on the changes his body was undergoing. He dropped about 20-30 lbs to maintain his edge and durability for the entire season in his final years. Tuck may need to do the same.

All-Pro
    Every player on this team needs to get better and they have all said so but when Tuck says it he is just talking to much?

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Now he's the reason we won 2 SB's? Thats a bit of a stretch. He was a major force in SB42, but 46? Why because he got credited with a coverage safety? And a sack on the Pats last possession? He was good in the SB's but there are many players that contributed just as much.
    Obviously, more than one person contributed to our SB victories, but do you think we win the last 2 SB's without Tuck? I say no.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantRoc View Post
    I think it's mostly because we are human. We expect our guys to be better than the rest. We get upset when they admit to trying to get by without giving it their full effort. We don't like to find out our football heroes are human like all the rest of us. I personally hope Justin looked within, and can get back that monster he used to be.
    When did Tuck admit to trying to get by without giving it his full effort?

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Obviously, more than one person contributed to our SB victories, but do you think we win the last 2 SB's without Tuck? I say no.
    SB46 absolutely still would've won. SB42, he was a real force, although it's hard to say we would've lost without him.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    SB46 absolutely still would've won. SB42, he was a real force, although it's hard to say we would've lost without him.
    How so? He was the best defensive player in both games against great offenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    He was the best defensive player in SB46? He got pushed into Brady causing an intentional grounding in the endzone, and got a big sack on the Pats last possession. There were a lot of huge plays in the SB. Chase Blackburn had a few big plays. JPP batted 2 balls and made a few big tackle's for losses. Even Aaron Ross made some big plays. And even with all of that, if Wes Welker makes that catch, there is a very good chance we don't win that game. Tuck certainly didn't win us the game in SB46.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    and in super tight games, where one play either way could have made the difference.

+ Reply to Thread