+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: DE Justin Tuck Prepares For Next Season

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    And you know that how?
    By watching him play

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    By watching him play
    That's how you know that he didn't prepare last offseason . . . ok . . . . how can one argue with that?

Sorry. I have only one requirement for funny statements . . . . that they actually be funny.

I get sort of sensitive about people questioning the heart of a guy who we basically owe two SB Championships to.

Funny is subjective. I found it to be a humerous look back at Tuck's poor performance last season.

And "sensitive" is exactly what I was saying you are.

And Tuck gets credit for the SB wins as a TEAM win. Just like the entire team gets the credit for missing the playoffs last season.

I love Tuck and I appreciate what he has meant to this team and will where his jersey proudly.......but he's NOT the player he once was and he did not play well last season.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Why are people overly sensitive about Tuck all of a sudden? lol
    It was Tuck's turn
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    It was Tuck's turn
    +1 AND the Eli and Cruz doormats are being rewoven
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Sigh.....I miss the good old days. Can someone bump an "Eli...elite?" thread?

Sigh.....I miss the good old days. Can someone bump an "Eli...elite?" thread?
    Oy
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Funny is subjective. I found it to be a humerous look back at Tuck's poor performance last season.

And "sensitive" is exactly what I was saying you are.

And Tuck gets credit for the SB wins as a TEAM win. Just like the entire team gets the credit for missing the playoffs last season.

I love Tuck and I appreciate what he has meant to this team and will where his jersey proudly.......but he's NOT the player he once was and he did not play well last season.
    I completely agree with that statement, but am simply not willing to attribute his poor performance last year to a lack of heart, as so many on here are quick to do. In my opinion the guy's body is failing him . . . .
    Last edited by TCHOF; 01-29-2013 at 09:34 PM.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    When did Tuck admit to trying to get by without giving it his full effort?
    When he said he has to work his butt off to be the Justin Tuck of old. To me that says HE didn't think he worked hard enough the last couple years. It was not a slam on Tuck. I read it as he thinks he has to work even harder to be in the same place he was as a young Tuck. If you took that wrong, I apologize. You will rarely see me slam a player. I don't have the right.

I'm sick of hearing all these plans this guy has, just do it.....you've embarrassed yourself the past few years

+ Reply to Thread