+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

THE NEXT LT=JPP!

Giant fans new and old i believe we are watching the g mens LT of this current time of Giants football in JPP> that dude is an absolute terror blocking kicks terrorizing qbs covering rbs! so when every gm is out looking for the next LT is was Reese who found the next LT and that dude is now being referred to as JPP!

Re: THE NEXT LT=JPP!

Is JPP playing LB now?

I think the next Strahan would be more appropriate. A complete DE that doesn't stop until the whistle. A DE who runs down backs from the opposite side of the play.

I'll call him LT when he starts doing coke and underage hookers.

Veteran

Slow down.......

We all recognize JPP's amazing talent and play so far, but no need to make the kid a hall of famer yet.

I like your thinking though, but let's not jinx the kid.

I never thought JPP would be this good so fast.

JPP will have to win league MVP ad be a 10 time pro bowler -- and change the way the game is played -- to be in the conversation the way LT is.

He may possibly do that. But there will never be a "next LT" -- only a "first JPP" and let's enjoy what he will blossom into.

It's like in basketball they are always looking for the next Michael Jordan and there will NEVER be one.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Veteran

[quote user="Firenugget"]Is JPP playing LB now?

I think the next Strahan would be more appropriate. A complete DE that doesn't stop until the whistle. A DE who runs down backs from the opposite side of the play.

I'll call him LT when he starts doing coke and underage hookers.
    [/quote]

He has the potential to be better than strahan, he's bigger, faster, and more athletic. Can't believe we have him for another 7 seasons before he hits 30!

[quote user="gradstang"]Giant fans new and old i believe we are watching the g mens LT of this current time of Giants football in JPP> that dude is an absolute terror blocking kicks terrorizing qbs covering rbs! so when every gm is out looking for the next LT is was Reese who found the next LT and that dude is now being referred to as JPP![/quote]

There will never be another LT. JPP looks like he can be one of the best Giant DE's ever if he stays healthy. LT is is the best LB ever and changed the game.

Veteran

No way.

If JPP is a generational player. LT was a once in a lifetime player. It's like comparing Peter Forsberg to Wayne Gretzky.

Not even close.

Happy holidays.

R.I.P. Otto and George (1960 - 2014). Funniest comedy team of this century.

Bench Player

more like he IS another Julius Peppers

Veteran

[quote user="deekay7685"]more like he IS another Julius Peppers[/quote]

Potentially better.